X-Plan on an in-stock bronco

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone happened to find an in-stock vehicle at a dealer, mannequin or dealer stock or special order cancellation and gotten the dealer to sell it to them on x-plan?
Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is not offering X-Plan on the Bronco!

Early in the reservations a few dealer offered to match the x-plan pricing, but they will not be reimbursed by Ford as they would on a vehicle approved for x-plan.

Every in stock unit I have seen has had a 5K to 20K ADM on them. Hopefully - Someday as orders are filled and demand decreases Ford will offer x-plans, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe on a 2024 bronco.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone happened to find an in-stock vehicle at a dealer, mannequin or dealer stock or special order cancellation and gotten the dealer to sell it to them on x-plan?
Sorry, I was assuming you meant Broncos. Lots of in stock vehicles qualify for the x-plan pricing, even the lower trim level Bronco Sports.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m an A Plan buyer and called several dealers nearby just to see if they had anything on the ground. Every dealer I called, ( like a dozen at least), refused A Plan not just for the Bronco but for most inventory. I think the only thing they would do any Plan sales on was the Escape.

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finding a below-MSRP Bronco you can drive home today is about as easy as finding a diamond in your backyard.

If you do find a dealer dumb enough to make this deal, try to refrain from cracking a smile until all the papers are signed.

same2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did... but I'm in Canada, so I can't speak for what is happening in your neck of the woods.
Sponsored