Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1991 BMW 325i/2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

http://chng.it/M5s5jYnxDR

Let your voice be heard! Click the link to sign this petition to reverse the X-plan decision.
Looking at Ford stock price and knowing the company needs a winner with the Bronco I can't image why they would discount a popular product that is already basically sold out. Especially when we are pre-ordering it. If I was selling hot cakes and I had a line out the door I would not discount them and start making less money. It would be a poor business decision. haha... just my thoughts!
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a CEO decision. That is a fact that I know. By top, I meant CEO if it wasn't clear.
So Jim Farley made the call for no X Plan?

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The bottom line is, MCA should've never been allowed provide xplan, and I'd be more than okay if Ford invalidated MCA xplans and honored suppliers. My company does REAL BUSINESS with Ford.
And I have mine through a veterans group... but that doesn't mean squat at this point

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at Ford stock price and knowing the company needs a winner with the Bronco I can't image why they would discount a popular product that is already basically sold out. Especially when we are pre-ordering it. If I was selling hot cakes and I had a line out the door I would not discount them and start making less money. It would be a poor business decision. haha... just my thoughts!
If you made people stand in line for a year for those hot cakes , it would make better sense to start discounting them. Just sayin'

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's something a lot of people are missing here. Ford previously told dealers that there would be a HUGE penalty if an ordered Bronco did not sell to the original reservation holder. This essentially eliminated all dealer markups and gave power back to the consumer. X plan at best gave you 1500-2000 off of the highest trims (and significantly less on base models), while dealer markups were likely to be 10,000-20,000 in some cases. Ford already fought for the consumer and prevented dealers from ripping off their customers.

Grizzly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There's something a lot of people are missing here. Ford previously told dealers that there would be a HUGE penalty if an ordered Bronco did not sell to the original reservation holder. This essentially eliminated all dealer markups and gave power back to the consumer. X plan at best gave you 1500-2000 off of the highest trims (and significantly less on base models), while dealer markups were likely to be 10,000-20,000 in some cases. Ford already fought for the consumer and prevented dealers from ripping off their customers.
Not that I don't believe you, but do you have a source for that? I don't know if I've heard that before.

Sponsored

Silvercloud

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1991 BMW 325i/2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you made people stand in line for a year for those hot cakes , it would make better sense to start discounting them. Just sayin'
The laws of supply in demand are on Ford's side on this one. If someone is looking for a Fusion I am sure the X plan is offered.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wild thoughts suggest that these dealers reserved a ton of Broncos for their lot and were worried that X-plan pricing was going to make them lose in the long run. Now, no X-plan and the dealers can ADM their way out of ANY penalty Ford is imposing to prevent screwing over the consumer. You walk and the next guy can't use X-plan either. No win situation because we are locked into the dealer once we place the order. We can't go down the road and buy a vehicle that's pre-order only.

If Ford is not strong enough to stand up to shady dealers high pressure, what makes you think it'll work out just fine for the rest of us who have NO option to shop around once the order is converted?

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bottom line is, MCA should've never been allowed provide xplan, and I'd be more than okay if Ford invalidated MCA xplans and honored suppliers. My company does REAL BUSINESS with Ford.
I think that is reasonable. My problem is that Levine publicly communicated it was available. Now the backtrack...
Ford Bronco X-plan Petition on Change.org 1597117410500

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronco4lyfe85