Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the idea of the graphic down the side of the bronco but didn't love the "Vintage" stripe kit. Ended up going with this yellow bee designs kit. Kind of an homage to the first edition look. Overall I think it's fun. Not sure if it will be a forever thing, but having fun modding it up.

Also threw the trail armor on to cover up the pinch welds and I love the look of those. Totally cleans up the bottom half of the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Yellow Bee Designs Graphic Stripe on Cactus OBX Bronco + Trail Armor Sides IMG_4871

IMG_4872.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
e90steve

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Usually not a fan of stripes/graphics, but those are not bad.
I'm usually not a big graphic kit fan myself, but I figured this is my fun car. It's almost like a toy and my kids love monster trucks w/ graphics on them so just having fun with it.

I always felt a bit like the side profile of the Bronco there is just a lot of flat "space" and the little bump up area of the rear window kind of bothered me. With a light color kind of exaggerates that space especially on OBX with all of the color matching. The Yellow Bee kit integrates with and fills that space pretty well. Overall I'm happy and if I ever change my mind, it's just a sticker.

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First graphics I actually like, someone finally got it right!

officerhorn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the idea of the graphic down the side of the bronco but didn't love the "Vintage" stripe kit. Ended up going with this yellow bee designs kit. Kind of an homage to the first edition look. Overall I think it's fun. Not sure if it will be a forever thing, but having fun modding it up.

Also threw the trail armor on to cover up the pinch welds and I love the look of those. Totally cleans up the bottom half of the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Yellow Bee Designs Graphic Stripe on Cactus OBX Bronco + Trail Armor Sides IMG_4872

Ford Bronco Yellow Bee Designs Graphic Stripe on Cactus OBX Bronco + Trail Armor Sides IMG_4872
looks great! where did you get the bronco decal?
Sponsored