Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How does this work if you buy used? Same as if I bought new?

If the vehicle is outside of the factory coverage, then we could offer you a used plan but it would require a vehicle inspection at your local ford dealer before we could get coverage! The coverage depends on the miles on the vehicle!
Sponsored

fritobandito

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex/bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If the vehicle is outside of the factory coverage, then we could offer you a used plan but it would require a vehicle inspection at your local ford dealer before we could get coverage! The coverage depends on the miles on the vehicle!

It is under 10k so that is still factory coverage right? Even as 2nd owner? I would just use the site to set up the warranty in this case or it still needs an inspection?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is under 10k so that is still factory coverage right? Even as 2nd owner? I would just use the site to set up the warranty in this case or it still needs an inspection?
You are fine. Use the site to get a quote based on your desired coverage. The inspection is only necessary beyond the 3yr/36k.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger
Could you please copy/paste further details on the add-on options? (2x rental options, headlamp, etc)

Tucker417

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just purchased my extended warranty yesterday using Granger. Tyler was great to work with and answered all of my questions. ESP warranty appeared on my Ford app the same day.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@GaryB2220

First Day Rental
Add First-Day Rental Benefits for Convenience
Anytime you bring your vehicle in for a warranty related item you will immediately receive a rental. A regular ESP only gives you a rental when your repair will be done overnight.
Assurance of immediate transportation–especially important if out of town.
Convenience for pennies a day.
Transportation for warranty covered component repairs or recalls.
Pays up to $30 per day

Enhanced Rental
While rental coverage is included for up to 10 days, it is capped at $30 per day. This enhancement will bring the allowance up to $60 per day for 10 days.
Does not include First Day rental.

Lighting Coverage(Only Available on Premium CARE)
Covers all factory-installed interior and exterior lighting – HID, LED, halogen bulbs and standard incandescent
Your chosen deductible will apply to repair.

Key Services
If your key and/or fob are ...
Misplaced
Damaged
Locked in your vehicle
Your Plan will...
Replace or reprogram your key(s) and/or fob(s)

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GaryB2220

Enhanced Rental
While rental coverage is included for up to 10 days, it is capped at $60 per day. This enhancement will bring the allowance up to $60 per day for 10 days.
Does not include First Day rental.
Is there a typo there or do I just have very poor reading comprehension? I'm not seeing the difference. Is that not the commutative principle in action? 10 days at $60/day = $60/day for 10 days, no?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there a typo there or do I just have very poor reading comprehension? I'm not seeing the difference. Is that not the commutative principle in action? 10 days at $60/day = $60/day for 10 days, no?
Thank you! It was an error. it should said it is capped at $30 a day.. the enhanced rental gives you $30 more a day. .. which is valuable because most rentals are over $30 a day anyway especially if you need to rent a truck.

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the dealer's extended warranty instead of the Ford one - it was an out of town dealer, but they sold me on it as being better than the Ford Protect and that it would work at any of the affiliated dealerships (those owned by Berkshire Hathaway group). It will be a while before I need it but it appears a deductible is owed for other dealerships.

Does anyone have experience with that Berkshire Hathaway warranty (MPP) and if it can or should be dropped in favor of the Ford one?

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! It was an error. it should said it is capped at $30 a day.. the enhanced rental gives you $30 more a day. .. which is valuable because most rentals are over $30 a day anyway especially if you need to rent a truck.
Thanks, I figured something was amiss, that makes way more sense!

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought the dealer's extended warranty instead of the Ford one - it was an out of town dealer, but they sold me on it as being better than the Ford Protect and that it would work at any of the affiliated dealerships (those owned by Berkshire Hathaway group). It will be a while before I need it but it appears a deductible is owed for other dealerships.

Does anyone have experience with that Berkshire Hathaway warranty (MPP) and if it can or should be dropped in favor of the Ford one?
I'm personally not a fan of warranties limited to specific dealerships or dealership groups. Now B-H is a very large group so that's a lot of dealerships but who knows if Warren decides to bail on being a dealership owner in a few years and then what's the service coverage?

Dalex

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a side by side comparison of the ExtraCare vs. PremiumCare?

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have the MOPAR Max Care Lifetime coverage on my 2015 Grand Cherokee and it has been worth EVERY penny! This coverage seems very similar to the MOPAR plan, but with no Lifetime option. With approximately 112k miles I have saved thousands in repair costs over the expense of the plan. 2 steering racks, oil cooler, axles and driveshafts, UCA and LCA, emissions problems, various engine, transmission and transfer case leaks, and probably more that I can't recall. With the turbos and tech, if you plan on having your Bronco for awhile (like me) its a no brainer to get this coverage.
We have that same warranty on my 2008 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4, it has been great!

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Zach@Granger Just noticed the Flood is cheaper also on the 8yr/100K Premium $100 ded.
Sponsored