HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger It would be nice if you disclosed that your 0%/18-month payment plan carried a 5.6% "administration fee" ahead of time. It could have saved me a lot of effort. That more than wipes out any savings.

Also, for comparison:

Grainger:

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost 1707515077117

Flood:

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost 1707515115570
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Zach@Granger It would be nice if you disclosed that your 0%/18-month payment plan carried a 5.6% "administration fee" ahead of time. It could have saved me a lot of effort. That more than wipes out any savings.

Also, for comparison:

Grainger:

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost 1707515115570

Flood:

I noticed that too about Flood being cheaper and thanks for heads up about the admin fee.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To clear up any confusion, Granger is $50 less than Flood for the same coverage at the moment. Flood Ford’s site defaults to “No” for the 4 wheel drive option. Select “Yes” and you will be notice that the pricing is $50 more than Granger for the same coverage/deductible.

I selected the proper options when creating the quote.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I selected the proper options when creating the quote.
Interesting. I’ve created quotes for multiple vehicles and Granger is always $50 less than Flood for the same coverage/deductible at the moment.

edit: I realized that the comparisons I have created include vehicles that are over 12 months old. In those cases, Granger is $50 less than Flood. Otherwise if your vehicle is less than 12 months old, Flood is $50 less than Granger. Confusing, but my assumption is that Flood is adding the $100 fee for vehicles over 12 months old and Granger is not adding the $100 fee for whatever reason.

Last edited:

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Also, for comparison:

Grainger:

1707515077117.png

Flood:

1707515115570.png
Came here to post this.

They posted the same garbage "deal" on MaverickTruckClub.

What a total crock of shit. This is some true dealership shenanigans to promote themselves as "dealer cost" and "0%" financing when literally neither one of those are true.

SLIMEY!!!!

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost 1707599007989

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost 1707599017407

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting. I’ve created quotes for multiple vehicles and Granger is always $50 less than Flood for the same coverage/deductible at the moment.

edit: I realized that the comparisons I have created include vehicles that are over 12 months old. In those cases, Granger is $50 less than Flood. Otherwise if your vehicle is less than 12 months old, Flood is $50 less than Granger. Confusing, but my assumption is that Flood is adding the $100 fee for vehicles over 12 months old and Granger is not adding the $100 fee for whatever reason.
We should be $50 cheaper on either. I'll get with our pricing team. We outsource our web development and an error was made.

We have refunded anyone who purchased and was not charged our cost the difference price the next business day.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I’m a little thick on these things..I never bought an extended warranty but thinking this may be a good vehicle to start. Our vehicles come with a warranty for 3 years. When you say 10 years it runs concurrently with a warranty we all ready have?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I’m a little thick on these things..I never bought an extended warranty but thinking this may be a good vehicle to start. Our vehicles come with a warranty for 3 years. When you say 10 years it runs concurrently with a warranty we all ready have?
Yes. It starts from the day it was delivered. So an 8yr/100k warranty is essentially a 5yr/64k additional warranty beyond the factory 3yr/36k.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We should be $50 cheaper on either. I'll get with our pricing team. We outsource our web development and an error was made.

We have refunded anyone who purchased and was not charged our cost the difference price the next business day.
Check with Maria as she processed my payment on Monday and there was no credit today.

BroncoDawg1

Heritage
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I purchased both an extended warranty and a maintenance plan today. Granger honored the $50 less than Flood pricing (though their website still shows it being $50 more than Flood) and their maintenance plan was significantly less than Flood’s published price.

Sponsored

Naxster

Badlands
First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like others have said, still $50 more than Flood.

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost 1000004230

Ford Bronco YOU ASKED, WE ANSWERED- !!GRANGER FEBRUARY ONLY SPECIAL FOR FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY!! @ Dealer Cost 1000004232

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Naxster email the team the quote at [email protected] and they will get you the correct pricing. apologies for it being incorrect. For some reason it is taking the website team a long time to get all the errors corrected. If we noticed anyone paid more then "at cost" we have been issuing refunds the next day to the same card it was paid with.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is no such thing as "Ford" and "Extended Warranty", when dealers use that verbiage in the same sentence run and when they start pitching warranty. There are dealer gimmick warranties, there are after market warranties, there is the factory warranties it comes with and there is Ford Protect products you can add to the vehicle that are similar to the factory warranties and other coverage options. I only mess with Ford Protect products and purchase through my local dealership finance office at very little markup an no hidden gimmicks. Its just always the easier softer way

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is no such thing as "Ford" and "Extended Warranty", when dealers use that verbiage in the same sentence run and when they start pitching warranty. There are dealer gimmick warranties, there are after market warranties, there is the factory warranties it comes with and there is Ford Protect products you can add to the vehicle that are similar to the factory warranties and other coverage options. I only mess with Ford Protect products and purchase through my local dealership finance office at very little markup an no hidden gimmicks. Its just always the easier softer way
I don’t get it. This isn’t a Ford warranty but they all sell the same thing? What are Ford protect products?
Sponsored