Sponsored

Zero Ford programs for the Bronco…nothing.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With the Ford Customer Satisfaction Funds expired, no X plan and no Military/First Responder/Teacher Appreciation program eligibility, I guess the Bronco is left out in the cold with the pricing support love.
Even the Mach-e and Lightning get some support through the tax credits.

Anyone know if Ford plans any change to any of these poicies? Purchasing wallets want to know.

EDIT: Just a clarification. These aren’t the normal discounts to move slow volume products. I am referring to only the “Thank you” programs Ford has.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With the Ford Customer Satisfaction Funds expired, no X plan and no Military Appreciation Rebate eligibility, I guess the Bronco is left out in the cold with the pricing support love.
Even the Mach-e and Lightning get some support through the tax credits.

Anyone know if Ford plans any change to any of these poicies? Purchasing wallets want to know.
Yea, I'm pretty sure the 150,000+ buyers lined up just praying for MSRP will be ahead of where the line let's in the "Bronco better have discounts or I'm not going to buy it!" Rift-raft.

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Rick Astley
Yea, I'm pretty sure the 150,000+ buyers lined up just praying for MSRP will be ahead of where the line let's in the "Bronco better have discounts or I'm not going to buy it!" Rift-raft.
Yeah, you know those military, first responders, teachers and Ford supporting organizations rift-raft. They can pound sand! Peasants!!!

Really??? What a crappy response.

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, you know those military, first responders, teachers and Ford supporting organizations rift-raft. They can pound sand! Peasants!!!

I didn't know those careers were chosen because it forced organizations into giving you discounts.

PS: my better half is a Major and my family dates back to fighting in the Civil War. Those careers are not for generating discounts.

Really???? What a crappy perspective.

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why discount something when you have no trouble moving it at MSRP? Sure, it’s a “nice” thing to offer discounts to certain members of the population, but at the end of the day it’s all about the $. That’s true for any corporation.

Maybe in a couple (probably more) years time when things are properly back to normal you can take advantage of those incentives.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just hit any used car lot right outside of post next to the strip club and get yourself a Charger with 30% interest like normal soldiers.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

not sure why teachers a first responders should get any rebates other people dont get .

Sponsored

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What about student?
My certificate shows Bronco as good.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s a very greedy time for both dealerships and consumers.
This. Quarterly profits per vehicle more than doubled in the auto industry compared to this time last year. It went from about $2,200 per vehicle to $4,650.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are still other plans. You just don’t qualify for them. Go get a job at a Ford dealer and you can use D-plan 🤷‍♂️

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't know those careers were chosen because it forced organizations into giving you discounts.

PS: my better half is a Major and my family dates back to fighting in the Civil War. Those careers are not for generating discounts.

Really???? What a crappy perspective.
Check your sarcasm meter. I read that as a sarcastic comment.

Completely agree on service being worthy of a $500 discount. Should be more.

OP
OP
CashOfLegend

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are still other plans. You just don’t qualify for them. Go get a job at a Ford dealer and you can use D-plan 🤷‍♂️
Do you think I am a Military First Responder Instructor that moon lights as a Tier 1 supplier employee? 😂 just messing’.

It ain’t like that. I look at these programs as thank you’s for supporting Ford and your community. Call it good corporate stewardship.

But yeah, I could work at my local Ford store and definitely get D’ed 🤣😂🤣😅 (what makes this joke funnier is my local Ford Dealership is the one that kicked off the Lightning/dealership gouging scandal, Koons Ford)
Sponsored