Sponsored

4 year wait for Bronco orders?

Do you have/ are you receiving a 21' year Bronco?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not heard any news on how the MAP is doing in regards of building the broncos. Does anyone know any information on how fast they are going? Does anyone know how many vehicles have been built so far and how many are expected to be produced monthly? I read in a couple articles (links below) that some people will be waiting up to 3-4 years.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42716/some-ford-bronco-reservations-could-be-delayed-for-years

https://carbuzz.com/news/you-may-have-to-wait-years-for-your-ford-bronco
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 3 to 4 year wait is likely limited to several thousand customers who ordered at several smaller dealerships that offered significant discounts then got side-swiped by FMC change in allocations that favors large dealerships. For other consumers, most likely 12 to 18 months, depending upon what what they order and the supply chain constraints at that time.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12-18 months would be the extreme case. You can get your bronco in 3 months or less if you order for a medium to large dealer and opts for a 2.3 soft top big bend. Order a loaded badlands with soft top you're probably looking at 6-12 months. MIC is the big question mark, but they are pumping these things out like crazy now.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would love to know why there are hundreds, possibly thousands of Broncos stuck in production (including mine)

Sponsored
OP
OP
gjennings12

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they only made 900 per month, it would take 10 years to fulfill all the orders.

TrippR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12-18 months would be the extreme case. You can get your bronco in 3 months or less if you order for a medium to large dealer and opts for a 2.3 soft top big bend. Order a loaded badlands with soft top you're probably looking at 6-12 months. MIC is the big question mark, but they are pumping these things out like crazy now.
I agree 100% with this assessment. Just outside of Portland, OR, and I reserved in Aug/20 and made my order in March at a large, high-volume dealership in the area. (If I had been at a low volume dealer, I would have switched to a higher volume one, based on the new allocation model noted elsewhere in the Forums.)

It's a fully loaded Badlands, with lots of constrained commodities, but on the advice of my salesperson, I eliminated the mod top and replaced with soft top on my order. I knew (as a 20 year soft-top Wrangler owner) there would be an explosion of hard top options once the aftermarket (and Ford) got their acts together.

My Bronco is currently sitting in the local railyard just waiting for a convoy ride in to the dealership now, 8 months after placing my order.

In conclusion, I'd encourage anyone who is ready for their Bronco sooner, rather than later, to take the same path by selecting a high volume dealer, and opting for the soft top.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree 100% with this assessment. Just outside of Portland, OR, and I reserved in Aug/20 and made my order in March at a large, high-volume dealership in the area. (If I had been at a low volume dealer, I would have switched to a higher volume one, based on the new allocation model noted elsewhere in the Forums.)

It's a fully loaded Badlands, with lots of constrained commodities, but on the advice of my salesperson, I eliminated the mod top and replaced with soft top on my order. I knew (as a 20 year soft-top Wrangler owner) there would be an explosion of hard top options once the aftermarket (and Ford) got their acts together.

My Bronco is currently sitting in the local railyard just waiting for a convoy ride in to the dealership now, 8 months after placing my order.

In conclusion, I'd encourage anyone who is ready for their Bronco sooner, rather than later, to take the same path by selecting a high volume dealer, and opting for the soft top.
Which portland area dealer did you go through?

Sponsored

TrippR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TrippR

Badlands