TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer is unfortunately denying the mid-year price protection and telling me they have no intent on “discounting” the vehicle from the MSRP on the window sticker.

Does anyone know if the Dealer’s Margin is decreased at all when applying the mid year price protection, or are they just planning on pocketing the $1,500 I’m entitled to?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealer is unfortunately denying the mid-year price protection and telling me they have no intent on “discounting” the vehicle from the MSRP on the window sticker.

Does anyone know if the Dealer’s Margin is decreased at all when applying the mid year price protection, or are they just planning on pocketing the $1,500 I’m entitled to?
Sounds like they are still going to pocket it as Ford covers it for a retail order. They are not out any money for the mid year increases if you ordered it prior to them.

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alpha, reading this thread I see I missed out on saving some $ by waiting until this past week to make a deal on a dealer stock order even though the order was placed in January.
My question is the dealer said he is converting the order from dealer stock to retail. He says this will not affect priority negatively as it already has a build date in April. Is this true? Or should I be prepared to wait?
Sponsored