Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My $0.02, nothing to back it, but I don't see current order holders scheduled (or soon to be scheduled) for a MY23 Bronco being impacted by this price increase. Ford has already committed to honoring price at time of order for these customers, so either private offers/rebates will increase or the price increase won't be seen on invoice (if a vin is assigned).

It would be incredibly shady and underhanded of Ford to put the private offer system in place, announce existing orders in MY23 will receive $XXXX as a private offer/rebate, and then go ahead and implement a price increase that circumvents everything.

If anything, Ford knows they're going to be re-opening the order banks soon and put this price increase out there ahead of time so dealers and customers are aware now.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part (as someone with a VIN already assigned), but it seems the most logical scenario. Problem is, Ford has rarely been logical with their actions lately...
Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I checked my build as well. My order summary from January 2022 says $41,205, summary from changeover in September says $44,300, b&p now showing $46,300. A $2,000 increase since September and $5,095 increase from one year ago seems excessive.

I received a production week email in January for the end of March, so I’m nervous to see if this increase will show when it’s actually built, and if so, how (if) they’ll be handling the private offer/price protection for this increase as well. I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.
I'm glad I got my 22 base 2 dr at 30k - d plan discount and price protection reserved September 2020..what a deal compared to today's increases.
Good luck to everyone. Amazing to have substantial equity in a vehicle.
I should have bought 2 of them.
Paul in AZ

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: price increase confirmed by @FordVideoGuy

2 door increased $1800
4 door increased $1300
Raptor increased $2800
D&D increased $200
Effective 2/10. Any changes to body code after that will see the higher price. Dealers SHOULD honor price from order based on order date not the updated price on the invoice at delivery (Price Protection).
Happy Valentines order holders!

Box of chocolates were to lame, so we gave you a price increase!!

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price increases happen throughout the year, this is nothing new or alarming. It seems a lot of you guys are getting the price protection options confused. This is mostly contributed to poor knowledge on your dealers part.

Anyone that had a 22MY and was converted to a 23MY will have a rebate in the system giving you price protection. Pgm # 338644. The amount you qualify for is determined by when you ordered your vehicle. Ya'll know how much you should get.

with this price level increase on 2/10 you will now get a 2nd version of price protection. (Assuming your dealership honors it) The rebate is in the system or should be/will be. whole other thread on how to check if it is or not and what to do if its not. You can still DM and I can assist in checking. This will be applied at POS. The 2nd version is up to the dealership on how and when to apply it. My dealership, applies it up front.

This amount will be the difference between current invoiced MSRP and your original DORA. minus fuel and lot maintenance charge. Ford already announced that it will automatically be protected. This means that the dealership will get reimbursed the amount difference. the money will show up on the dealer or parts statement 60-90 days after. Sometimes sooner. The dealership SHOULD give this money back to you either at POS or in a check from the dealer after they receive it.

Hope this helps.
Raptors are eligible for the price increase price protection.

Anything not invoiced prior to 2/10 will show price increase. went from PL 315 to PL 325. Your dealer should honor the price at PL 315, which will be on the DORA and your order preview.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm shopping Detroit now... wow. I've got some friends in the area. I'm legit going to consider taking that $2,500 credit for buying off a lot. Anyone in Houston is still marking them up.
There are a shit ton of Broncos (including a red WildTrak 2 door) here in San Angelo on the lot. I am willing to bet all have ridiculous ADMs.

Sponsored

Osterboroux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm shopping Detroit now... wow. I've got some friends in the area. I'm legit going to consider taking that $2,500 credit for buying off a lot. Anyone in Houston is still marking them up.
I'm looking at the inventory and some dealers have 3k discounts on their listings from msrp. Very tempting.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm looking at the inventory and some dealers have 3k discounts on their listings from msrp. Very tempting.
The one dealer I contacted had a great deal on a badlands w/Sas, but 1) they don't sell out of state and 2) it appears so many people in the greater Detroit area have access to Ford employee "A Plan" that they just list the discounted rate. It's higher if you don't have employee code.

Not sure if any other dealers are willing to sell out of state or if it was just that one. I didn't find anything else that was speaking to me to drop my current build for.

Osterboroux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The one dealer I contacted had a great deal on a badlands w/Sas, but 1) they don't sell out of state and 2) it appears so many people in the greater Detroit area have access to Ford employee "A Plan" that they just list the discounted rate. It's higher if you don't have employee code.

Not sure if any other dealers are willing to sell out of state or if it was just that one. I didn't find anything else that was speaking to me to drop my current build for.
I'm window shopping at the moment so I haven't sent any inquiries yet, but that's a bummer and probably most won't sale out of state. I saw one saying they'll ship the car to you, but it could just be in MI. I'll send some emails out asking about this and see what they say.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My window sticker just came out for a 2 Door Black Diamond and it shows the price increase. I worked with the dealer who placed the order in January and signed the DORA with the earlier price plus 2K ADM. I wonder if the dealer will charge me this new price or will stick the original?
FORD's policy is that the dealer is supposed to charge you the order price.

Last year quite a few folks had problems with that though.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

2 door increased $1800
4 door increased $1300
Raptor increased $2800
D&D increased $200
Effective 2/10. Any changes to body code after that will see the higher price. Dealers SHOULD honor price from order based on order date not the updated price on the invoice at delivery (Price Protection).

2 door increased $1800
4 door increased $1300
Raptor increased $2800
D&D increased $200
FORD is having everyone in 2023 have MSRP with 2500 incentive. So whatever the price was on 2/1 or 2/10 or whenever, the new price will affect everyone. So the Wildtrak trim if switched to badlands now pays 2795 extra - 2500 incentive. $295 extra. Now per your price above, now Badlands is $295 + $1300.
How much more is FORD going to screw the orders that FORD created this mess. Why is FORD not helping customers with their orders since everyone is waitin on FORD but FORD keeps putting less options and keeps increasing prices. FORD keeps modifying the agreement.

Sponsored

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well… I can’t say for certain on Wildtrak—admittedly I don’t pay attention to that trim (or Outer Banks). But the prices on all of the other trims haven’t changed since 2023MY prices were announced.

EDIT— Oh look, cleared browser cache and price increases appeared. Looks like $1800 for 2-door, $1300 for 4-door, and a $200 on destination.
Just comfirmed with Badlands the increase of 1300 is valid. What did the 2500 incentive do? So what the heck is FORD doing. I believe in being fair. How is screwing up all the orders everyone signed now pays more but all this is in FORD's hands. So the rebate was actually $1200 if 2500 they gave in January for a 1300 increase in feb. So March, FORD should increase again 1200 to take away the rebate entirely.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FORD's policy is that the dealer is supposed to charge you the order price.

Last year quite a few folks had problems with that though.
that was the old policy. FORD is giving 2500 so the old price is no longer valid according the REDLANDS, CA ford dealer. I now pay current prices, whatever they are.

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I checked my build as well. My order summary from January 2022 says $41,205, summary from changeover in September says $44,300, b&p now showing $46,300. A $2,000 increase since September and $5,095 increase from one year ago seems excessive.

I received a production week email in January for the end of March, so I’m nervous to see if this increase will show when it’s actually built, and if so, how (if) they’ll be handling the private offer/price protection for this increase as well. I guess I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.
so now you pay 46,300 - 2500 incentive. It sucks that people get stuck for the tab the FORD did.

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was this not expected? Are not prices increases inevitable? The topics that take up this forum are unreal. There are many useful topics, but shit like this pointless crap make it hard to find anything. Go mods go. 16 effin pages.
Sponsored