Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my Bronco last night and zero add!! The price was what I ordered last Nov 2022.
Most certainly was built before the price increase.
Sponsored

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on having changed my order this morning and it being bumped in to the new pricing level, I think it'll result in new pricing level. Not sure what your dealer would do about that. I will bug my dealer about it if its ever scheduled.
Sigh, that is not ideal but sadly completely expected and very on brand for Ford. I'll also try to change the color if I end up getting scheduled. I know you should never attribute malice to that which can be explained with incompetence but many times it feels like Ford is intentionally just messing with us and trying to piss us off. I imagine Levine and Farley in a room just scheming up new ways to screw with us.

In any event, thanks for the data point.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sigh, that is not ideal but sadly completely expected and very on brand for Ford. I'll also try to change the color if I end up getting scheduled. I know you should never attribute malice to that which can be explained with incompetence but many times it feels like Ford is intentionally just messing with us and trying to piss us off. I imagine Levine and Farley in a room just scheming up new ways to screw with us.

In any event, thanks for the data point.
It was mentioned earlier in the thread that anything not invoiced will be subject to the price increase on paper that can be corrected by your dealer. So any changes are going to show immediately. However, only certain changes, based on the body code seem to incur the permanent increase and paint color should not be one of them. I don’t think Ford cares what color your Bronco is and there’s no paint constraint that I’ve heard about, and heaven help us if there is. But, as always, verify with your dealer.

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got a build date. If they don’t price protect I’d be absolutely furious after 2 years
Call ford direct your price protection is linked to your name as a rebate with a code. I just got a ‘23 wildtrack 4 Dr MIC day 1 reservation and my rebate was $3620.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call ford direct your price protection is linked to your name as a rebate with a code. I just got a ‘23 wildtrack 4 Dr MIC day 1 reservation and my rebate was $3620.
Thats a dirrent type of price protection than what is being discussed here. There is no cert for this one.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

C_Corso

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4DR Badlands Sasquatch with a MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok I'm still a bit unsure about how to approach this in my case. Can anyone break this down for me?

I was a day 2 res holder and placed my order October of 2021 when the option for a manual transmission with sasquatch came out. I went with a 4door badlands with sasquatch package. It got bumped to 2023 and the order was converted November of 2022. I got my VIN etc last month and the Blend date is 2/21. I just got the window sticker and it shows a base of $48,685. I did get a coupon certificate # which I think is a rebate.

Can someone tell me if I am entitled to a lower base price and if price protection is in play here?
Is that coupon code I got supposed to make up for the lack of price protection?

Thanks for any insight

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow I think your right. I just checked my 2023 build sheet from Oct 2022 and a 4dr badlands base price was $47,385 and B&P now shows $48,685 an increase of $1300. Destination increased $200 to $1795 from $1595 also. Looks like ford really is going to open the order banks back up and squeeze new order placers for all their worth before shutting them down a few days later. Good for resell though lol

I did some research and went back to 2021 when I placed my first order in April 21’ and a 4dr badlands base $44,590 a difference of $4,095. 9.1% price increase in 1.5 years
I looked at my original window sticker and my Badlands (took delivery March 22) base price was $44,840 with D&D of $1495.
Sponsored