First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you explain what "body code" means? My guess is either trim or maybe 2 vs 4 door. Not in the business so some of the phrases are not readily understood. I haven't changed my order for two years but I may have to drop MIC and Lux at the end of the month. Hopefully that won't trigger the higher price.
of course you have to pay higher prices. Also, the order that was signed will not be valid in lieu of the incentive of 2500. So your base price increase is going to hurt.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My window sticker just came out for a 2 Door Black Diamond and it shows the price increase. I worked with the dealer who placed the order in January and signed the DORA with the earlier price plus 2K ADM. I wonder if the dealer will charge me this new price or will stick the original?
Read thru some of the posts on this thread. Especially those by @Alpha1_Silverback . You should not have to pay the new amount. Doesn’t mean they won’t ask if they don’t understand the process.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read thru some of the posts on this thread. Especially those by @Alpha1_Silverback . You should not have to pay the new amount. Doesn’t mean they won’t ask if they don’t understand the process.
It's not that they don't understand the process. Probably more of a money grab on unknowing customers. Judging how many got hosed last year that were informed, definitely some shady stuff going on.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's not that they don't understand the process. Probably more of a money grab on unknowing customers. Judging how many got hosed last year that were informed, definitely some shady stuff going on.
Yeah, not sure which it is. If people come in educated and informed, there will be less of it. Part of the problem is people saying that’s the way it is when it isn’t. The policy is clear and has been posted by Ford even on this thread. The problem is not the policy, but how it’s being handled by some dealers but not all dealers.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Price increases happen throughout the year, this is nothing new or alarming. It seems a lot of you guys are getting the price protection options confused. This is mostly contributed to poor knowledge on your dealers part.

Anyone that had a 22MY and was converted to a 23MY will have a rebate in the system giving you price protection. Pgm # 338644. The amount you qualify for is determined by when you ordered your vehicle. Ya'll know how much you should get.

with this price level increase on 2/10 you will now get a 2nd version of price protection. (Assuming your dealership honors it) The rebate is in the system or should be/will be. whole other thread on how to check if it is or not and what to do if its not. You can still DM and I can assist in checking. This will be applied at POS. The 2nd version is up to the dealership on how and when to apply it. My dealership, applies it up front.

This amount will be the difference between current invoiced MSRP and your original DORA. minus fuel and lot maintenance charge. Ford already announced that it will automatically be protected. This means that the dealership will get reimbursed the amount difference. the money will show up on the dealer or parts statement 60-90 days after. Sometimes sooner. The dealership SHOULD give this money back to you either at POS or in a check from the dealer after they receive it.

Hope this helps.
Raptors are eligible for the price increase price protection.

Anything not invoiced prior to 2/10 will show price increase. went from PL 315 to PL 325. Your dealer should honor the price at PL 315, which will be on the DORA and your order preview.
You could post this 20 times on each page and there'd still be someone behind you posting that Ford was screwing them but thanks for putting it out there!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You could post this 20 times on each page and there'd still be someone behind you posting that Ford was screwing them but thanks for putting it out there!
Exactly!

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m curious about the people I’ve heard about canceling their order to get the $2500 incentive, plus using their price protection private offer on an in stock unit. I would assume that if you canceled your order prior to 2/10 that takes you out of the “system” to receive an increased price protection private offer?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m curious about the people I’ve heard about canceling their order to get the $2500 incentive, plus using their price protection private offer on an in stock unit. I would assume that if you canceled your order prior to 2/10 that takes you out of the “system” to receive an increased price protection private offer?
<deleted, bad info>

Last edited:

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was going to cancel mine but I figured it'd be safer to just modify it and then using both the MY Transition offer + the $2500 modification offers together in purchasing elsewhere.

It's possible Ford wouldn't take the effort to cancel your MY23 transition Private Offer when you cancel your order, but why take the risk? Just modify the order and then you'll have both Private Offers available.
your model year transition private offer is only good on your ordered vehicle. The PO and the $2500 you get if you mzdify can be combined but has to be on your retail order. NOT on a in stock unit anywhere elsewhere

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
your model year transition private offer is only good on your ordered vehicle. The PO and the $2500 you get if you mzdify can be combined but has to be on your retail order. NOT on a in stock unit anywhere elsewhere
Ah, thanks for clarifying. Will edit my post to remove incorrect info. Thought I had seen someone else was able to use Transition offer on in stock.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Will edit my post to remove incorrect info. Thought I had seen someone else was able to use Transition offer on in stock.
Some have. And to say you cant is correct but some dealers have no idea. They might honor it. If they do great for you! That dealership will not receive the money when they go to claim the rebate. That’s on them! So if yours will offer you both sign as fast as possible!!

BRON23

Wildtrak
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FORD's policy is that the dealer is supposed to charge you the order price.

Last year quite a few folks had problems with that though.
Now order price is out the door. now order price is replaced with 2500 incentive @ msrp. Now today on 2/13, add'l 1300 was added to the base price, such as the Badlands.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would a color change to my order raise any risk to model year or order modification offers or knock me into the new prices? It seems like the answer should clearly be no but I'm worried given how @Ford Motor Company has treated reservation holders to date and I don't want to give them any room to weasel their way out of these offers and deny me down the line.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would a color change to my order raise any risk to model year or order modification offers or knock me into the new prices? It seems like the answer should clearly be no but I'm worried given how @Ford Motor Company has treated reservation holders to date and I don't want to give them any room to weasel their way out of these offers and deny me down the line.
Based on having changed my order this morning and it being bumped in to the new pricing level, I think it'll result in new pricing level. Not sure what your dealer would do about that. I will bug my dealer about it if its ever scheduled.
Sponsored