Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took a couple months to find the right one that truly was there, for sale and matched my spec.
They originally hit me at 6k over we settled on 2K over. Today with the latest increase I am starting to cover my shipping cost which, I found mine 1200 miles away and shipping was $1200 delivered to my door. Pretty simple process, online paperwork, next day aired some wet signature paperwork. Had my new Bronco in my driveway a week later. I am now with this latest increase covering 500 of my 1200 shipping
Who did you use for shipping? How did the process go? And what would you do differently?
Sponsored

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who did you use for shipping? How did the process go? And what would you do differently?
All went pretty well.
The shipping went smoothly.
You can use an online shipping leader board like U-ship or in this case my selling dealer had experience with online - long-distance sales and arranging shipping.

Which I knew when they said they could get it shipped for 1200 miles for $1200. I was pretty sure I would have a hard time beating that that price for that distance.

I signed paperwork on a Thursday afternoon, the car was picked up on the following Tuesday and setting in my driveway by Thursday afternoon, took exactly a week for the whole shipping process including the transit time.

My dealer had recommended setting up my Ford pass before it shipped. Which we did that.
So, I was able to track it the whole way here to my door using the Ford Pass Vehicle app.

Last edited:

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Making sure I'm reading right: This is an increase of each item by that specified amount? So my WT order with Lux/Sas/Mod Bumper/MIC would now have higher price by $3600 if it weren't for price protection?
Wildtrak has SAS already. Not an additional option.
2 door already has a hard top, not an option.
I'd pay more for a WT and buy it if I didn't have it ordered. It's worth it for Hoss 3.0 Love my OBX, too.

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think my original build was 59 and some change. The same build today is prolly somewhere in the 65-66K range now.
Thatā€™s insane right?
I payed 54.5 out the door that same build is over 60 now specially with the high interest rates we have now.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thatā€™s insane right?
I payed 54.5 out the door that same build is over 60 now specially with the high interest rates we have now.
Just came to post the same thing.

my 21 loaded OBX sas lux mic 4 door was like 57.5 sticker w destination. To put things in perspective this was like 200 more than an equally equipped Wildtrak at the time (albeit before hoss). I got a 2k discount in writing from my dealer. Paid 55.5k with 3% interest.

Now the same build is probably almost mid 60s w destination. no discount and much higher rate. Payment now would almost be another tier of vehicle compared to beforeā€¦like 30%+ moreā€¦.which is crazy. AND nothing on my bronco has changed sinceā€¦if anything itā€™s WORSE - couldnt get my Antimatter!

Last edited:

Sponsored

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. My Dealer ordered 23ā€™ WT sticker was $60,530 I paid $5k ADM.
The new build n price when I got it was put $62,400 But with the new increases it puts me right at $65K
And Iā€™m No longer wondering if and when Iā€™ll get mine built. So I feel like Iā€™m ahead of the game of wait and see.

Catmandu1999

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Triumph Spitfire
Your Bronco Model
Base
their ā€œford guyā€ whatever that means is wrong. Dealers where issued statements like I posted that PP is automatic. Meaning the dealerships will be reimbursed without any need to claim anything. This will happen 60-90 days after sale on dealer statement.
and unfortunately calling will do nothing. PP is a dealership level issue.

hope all works out.
Well after going in yesterday to take delivery, I think it is just unfamiliarity at a small dealer that has not had many (or any) long delayed orders: ā€œWeā€™ve never seen a rebate THAT big before!ā€. I was given assurances that accounting would watch for a $2000 credit, and I believe them. So I wrote my check, and drove my Bronco away! Thanks again for your help.

Ford Bronco Mid-Year 2023 Bronco Pricing Increase Effective 3/15/23 (PL 335). Price Protection for orders before 3/15 FE07FEAA-B4C3-4B13-96CB-953B9CAAFE1D

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tried looking on dealer lots. Some places are reasonable. Why wait and probably get a mark up when you can get it now and get the same mark up?
Have looked for the last month or so. It's just hard to give up my PO,PP, which should easily be north of $6000. My dealer had originally agreed to MSRP, if I ever get scheduled. Original build price back in 21' was $56,845, it is now $65560. I did drop a couple of constraints during the hoop-la but still quite an increase.

Last edited:

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dam I just did a build out on my exact build except color and my Badlands 2 door Sasquatch is now in Jeep pricing territory. 60k for a 2 door. Thatā€™s around 6k more then what I paid for my 22.

Looks like delivery fees went up too.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Geez, these are turning into monthly price increases. I was planning on ordering a base 2 door Sasquatch when the order banks opened again, but I had left my ad up on FB Marketplace for my 2010 Silverado and somebody ended up buying that at the end of Jan. I had to scramble and spent several weeks trying to find one at msrp and got lucky. I made offers on several trucks that were marked up $5-10K and none of those dealers would move off their markup. I guess I found an abandoned order that was in transit and got it for msrp. It wasn't my top preference for color but it had a bunch of good options. My truck that was built in Jan would cost $3400 more today and I don't think I would be buying it at the higher cost.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well after going in yesterday to take delivery, I think it is just unfamiliarity at a small dealer that has not had many (or any) long delayed orders: ā€œWeā€™ve never seen a rebate THAT big before!ā€. I was given assurances that accounting would watch for a $2000 credit, and I believe them. So I wrote my check, and drove my Bronco away! Thanks again for your help.

Ford Bronco Mid-Year 2023 Bronco Pricing Increase Effective 3/15/23 (PL 335). Price Protection for orders before 3/15 FE07FEAA-B4C3-4B13-96CB-953B9CAAFE1D
Nice looking truck right there!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Two weeks ago on 3/2 paid '21 MSRP original Purchase Agreement
paid $46,690

Now 3/16 the Build & Price is $52,540
higher by $5,850

'23 - 2Dr Black Diamond w SQ pkg - built late January

Wha ?
It's only Mid-March, and already 2nd increase this year

It's the Mid-March Price Increase
What's next ? Mid-April ? Mid-May ?
Probably a 'late March Price Increase' coming!

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just came to post the same thing.

my 21 loaded OBX sas lux mic 4 door was like 57.5 sticker w destination. To put things in perspective this was like 200 more than an equally equipped Wildtrak at the time (albeit before hoss). I got a 2k discount in writing from my dealer. Paid 55.5k with 3% interest.

Now the same build is probably almost mid 60s w destination. no discount and much higher rate. Payment now would almost be another tier of vehicle compared to beforeā€¦like 30%+ moreā€¦.which is crazy. AND nothing on my bronco has changed sinceā€¦if anything itā€™s WORSE - couldnt get my Antimatter!
Exactly. Ford is really giving it to the people and not in a good way. But hey if you got the money by all means.

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I misspoke but he is ok since already has a sticker.

Removed the part that was off so as to not cause any confusion. There is enough of that already.
I have a window sticker now, but it hasn't shipped. This price increase doesn't show on my window sticker. Any ideas on whether this 3/15 price increase will show up on the invoice when I purchase it or will they just use the window sticker?

I'm trying to ascertain what price protection I'll get (I ordered originally in Dec 2021). My Base 2-door Bronco now shows on the sticker as $34,890 with a build date of 3/21; my original DORA shows $30,095. My options, including Sasquatch, haven't changed in price from my DORA to my Sticker, with a total of $8,555, except the Sticker does subtract $250 for something called AM/FM,6 SPKRS,SDARS, which is a bit scary as I didn't delete any stereo items. D&D is now $1,795 per the Sticker when my DORA had it at $1,495. So net, net, my Sticker total is $4,845 over my DORA total.

As best I can figure, I should qualify for the following, but please let me know if I'm doing this incorrectly or point out how I'm supposed to receive the protection/credits and if I'm missing something:

$2,845 2023 MY 2-Door Bronco Transition Private Offer (Level B) w/ confirmation # from Ford
$1,800 Feb 10th Price Increase 2-Door (is this rebated or just removed by the dealer?)
$200 Feb 10th D&D Increase (rebated or removed by dealer?)
$4,845 TOTAL Protection received somehow ??? and maybe higher if the 3/15 price increase hits

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you shouldnā€™t have to worry about the new increase. The sticker shows the older pricing so should be good to go. Looks like you have the correct PP figured out. How the dealer handles the extra $2,000 is up to them. Some at the sale, others after they are refunded. Mine is doing at the sale. Have you asked? Sometimes the salesman is not up to speed so you may have to

Good luck!

Just to add, the $250 credit is for the subwoofer delete. Ford added it for ā€˜23 but then ran into supply issues so starting about mid Dec, they stopped installing them.
Sponsored