First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base 2-door manual is $6390 more than when I ordered. Plus the paint now costs $495 instead of $295, and destination is now $400 more.

Not sure when they snuck in the paint price increase.

But that means my Base, 7MT in HPR (which Ford won't actually build) is ten bucks shy of 7 grand higher than it started.

For a new buyer,that's making a 2-door Willys look pretty attractive. Good job Ford.
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base 2-door manual is $6390 more than when I ordered. Plus the paint now costs $495 instead of $295, and destination is now $400 more.

Not sure when they snuck in the paint price increase.

But that means my Base, 7MT in HPR (which Ford won't actually build) is ten bucks shy of 7 grand higher than it started.

For a new buyer,that's making a 2-door Willys look pretty attractive. Good job Ford.
My base, manual, Sasquatch, mod bumpers w/ bash plating and aux switches B&P $47,xxx and you can't actually order one AND it's now vinyl instead of cloth... And by the time they can build one?

My was $37,xxx after PP/PO almost a 10K difference!

Aaron01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
50k for a V6 Basesquatch, if you could even order one. Then there's the dealer fees on top. Sheesh.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was getting some evil eye here when I paid $2.5k ADM on a 23 BD with an early MY23 MSRP. The price I paid after ADM was equivalent to the MSRP at the time and around $2k lower than the current MSRP.

Given the demand situation this outcome was completely foreseeable, which is why I opted to pay the ADM. Been enjoying the vehicle for a few months instead of wondering when. That scheduling email will arrive or what the stupid commodity constraint du jour is. I am betting we will be looking at high single digits percent price increase on MY'24 on top of this.

Sponsored

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Wildtrak was ordered in May, scheduled to be built in early July, and they started building it on July 27.

Does Ford lock in my pricing from May? Or am I subject to these price increases since the production has not been completed?

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has absolutely nothing to do with Bronco pricing. That's for Blue City and a new battery factory, an investment in the future of building electric cars.

Whether you're for or against electric cars, the fact that Ford is building a factory in America that's on par with what the Rouge factory was in it's day is a positive. In addition to the new jobs Ford is going to create about 6,000; suppliers will also be located there too, Magna already signed on and will be adding about 1,300 more jobs.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/07/ford-blueoval-city-lands-magna-as-first-major-supplier/

Isn't that what we want, the job creators and politicians doing something to bring good jobs back to America? And, to protect us from future supply chain problems by bring more manufacturing home?
Don't try to make an intelligent or reasonable argument. Won't work with the majority of the people on here who have a cave man like mentality towards innovation and competitive business practices just because they don't like the tech. Usually the same ones that are genuinely angry and offended that the 5 liter isnt in the Bronco.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked and my badlands would cost 65k more now!!

I’m just kidding but it’s entertaining to see everyone posting how much they saved lol. Real bummer for those who are placing orders but great for resale values. Than again, another development could tank the values next month so just enjoy the vehicle.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Wildtrak was ordered in May, scheduled to be built in early July, and they started building it on July 27.

Does Ford lock in my pricing from May? Or am I subject to these price increases since the production has not been completed?
You should be protected from the increases in June and July. So basically yes you should pay what the price was when you ordered in May per Retail Price Protection. Read the PP thread. It's all in the first post of the thread.

Just so you are aware, the sticker when built will be higher due to the increases. Should be protected from those increases though unless you have a shady dealer. It's not a Rebate or Private Offer but instead will be refunded to the dealer who is supposed to refund to you.

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How else can they make up the 4billion plus loss on the EV platforms

Putting your eggs in the EV me too basket can be costly…..

Sponsored

GRONKO

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade, Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early March we paid the price-protected $46,690 for our 2Dr Black Diamond w SQ pkg - order placed in '21

Now B&P says $53,935

$7,245 higher
Just think, this applies to everything you are buying today compared to March of 2021. Just entered this in the CPI inflation calculator and $46,690 in March 2021 equates to $53,782 today. So it looks like it is only $153 increase.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How else can they make up the 4billion plus loss on the EV platforms

Putting your eggs in the EV me too basket can be costly…..
They got nearly twice that in free slush fund money from the government for EV's.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They got nearly twice that in free slush fund money from the government for EV's.
Should I remind everyone that our government has NO MONEY? ALL funding comes from the taxpayers and consumers. It’s YOUR money!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Should I remind everyone that our government has NO MONEY? ALL funding comes from the taxpayers and consumers. It’s YOUR money!
Thank you for your post. Armed IRS agents will be knocking down your door shortly and sending your doggo over the rainbow bridge. Please do not resist.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford did the same think before the Great FInancial Crisis. They saw the recession was going to hit and they tapped into a massive credit facility from Uncle Same to tide them over.
That’s 100% incorrect. Ford did not take the auto bailout money even under intense pressure from the Obama Administration. I used to work for Ford and we were proud Ford didn’t take the bailout money and used to tell potential customers that. In fact, many buyers bought Fords for that reason.
Sponsored