Sponsored

The official, my dealer is a tool and won't tell me my rail car number.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Kos Sorry to bother again but I just called UP to get an update. It says "Empty, Estimated Departure 12/9 3:30pm" does that mean its scheduled for pickup by convoy ?

TTGX702558.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos Sorry to bother again but I just called UP to get an update. It says "Empty, Estimated Departure 12/9 3:30pm" does that mean its scheduled for pickup by convoy ?

TTGX702558.
Yup, it was unloaded yesterday (12/8) at 6:00 am. Ran your VIN, it's still at the ramp waiting for the road carrier to come pick it up.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1FMEE5BP8MLB08476

My dealer is no help.
Rail Car #: TTGX 992370

Rail car is currently in Louisville, KY (dont make me go into it again, yes it does not make any sense for something going from Michigan to CA to go to KY, that's just what has happened on every load going to the UP).

Figure 3 more days to get to Chicago, 9 days from Chicago to LA. Just to be safe let's say it should be at the ramp in LA (Mira Loma) in 2 weeks, another couple of days after that to get to the dealer.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup, it was unloaded yesterday (12/8) at 6:00 am. Ran your VIN, it's still at the ramp waiting for the road carrier to come pick it up.
Wow. The end of the road is near.

Thank you so much for your help!

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. The end of the road is near.

Thank you so much for your help!
@Kos how long can they sit at the yard? I called my dealer and they said they have no pull on getting it to them any faster. :(

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos how long can they sit at the yard? I called my dealer and they said they have no pull on getting it to them any faster. :(
It just depends on how long it takes them to line up a carrier. There’s a National trucker shortage and it’s particularly bad in LA. I was just out there last month working on trucker productivity initiatives.

All I can tell you is Ford will eventually incur storage fees at the ramp so they should be motivated to get it ASAP.

FPMiv

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti EX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rail car is currently in Louisville, KY (dont make me go into it again, yes it does not make any sense for something going from Michigan to CA to go to KY, that's just what has happened on every load going to the UP).

Figure 3 more days to get to Chicago, 9 days from Chicago to LA. Just to be safe let's say it should be at the ramp in LA (Mira Loma) in 2 weeks, another couple of days after that to get to the dealer.
Thanks!

Antimatter Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi Q7, 2012 F150 Platinum, 1993 Ford Lightn
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Kos Any help is appreciated, dealer told me it was built 11/16 ford tracker said 11/30 so I'm at a loss!
VIN# 1FMEE5DP6MLA91478
order# 0621
thank you!

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1-3 days seems to be the range. Mine arrived at the railyard on Tuesday around noon. It's been sitting there since.

Saw someone else on this forum who had their Bronco arrive at the railyard on Sunday night and it was delivered to the dealer yesterday.

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1-3 days seems to be the range. Mine arrived at the railyard on Tuesday around noon. It's been sitting there since.

Saw someone else on this forum who had their Bronco arrive at the railyard on Sunday night and it was delivered to the dealer yesterday.
I can wish and pray.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Question if you know, I am in Orange County California. My rail car just arrived in Yermo CA. which is right next to Barstow. I know there is a rail yard in Mira Loma CA. about half way between me and Yermo. Will my car continue on Union Pacific to Mira Loma or does it get picked up in Yermo by a truck?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question if you know, I am in Orange County California. My rail car just arrived in Yermo CA. which is right next to Barstow. I know there is a rail yard in Mira Loma CA. about half way between me and Yermo. Will my car continue on Union Pacific to Mira Loma or does it get picked up in Yermo by a truck?
There are no auto facilities at Yermo. It will unload at Mira Loma.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos Any help is appreciated, dealer told me it was built 11/16 ford tracker said 11/30 so I'm at a loss!
VIN# 1FMEE5DP6MLA91478
order# 0621
thank you!
You’re in FL so I won’t be able to help. I can only see west coast loads.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are no auto facilities at Yermo. It will unload at Mira Loma.
Do cars usually sit there for a day or two or do they get switched to another train car? The reason I ask is UP says delivery scheduled for 12/12 which is 2 days from now. I would think if it was just moving on to Mira Loma it would be there tonight or tomorrow.
Sponsored