Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion TC, Harley Iron 883, Kawasaki Ninja
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello everyone!
I've been watching the forum for a while now and finally decided to jump in on the fun. Fingers crossed that I'll see my Bronco soon. Build date is 2/21. Area 51, 2.7L, soft top, tow package, SAS, High, Badlands.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome from about 30 miles south of you in Kent County!!! Where did you order from???

OP
OP

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome from about 30 miles south of you in Kent County!!! Where did you order from???
I ordered from Bob Bell in Glenn Bernie, MD. I checked out a lot of dealers before taking the plunge. I just got a very good feel from Bob Bell for some reason.
You?

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on the future Badlands and welcome to the carnage!
I grew up and lived in the Newport/Stanton area until I relocated down the beach.

OP
OP

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the future Badlands and welcome to the carnage!
I grew up and lived in the Newport/Stanton area until I relocated down the beach.
Maybe I'll see you sometime during one of my many planned trips to the beach with my Bronco :)

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered from Bob Bell in Glenn Bernie, MD. I checked out a lot of dealers before taking the plunge. I just got a very good feel from Bob Bell for some reason.
You?
My current order is with Chapman in Horsham PA. I've bought three vehicles from them and they always treat me great. Only problem is I'm way down on the list. Like a few hundred in front of me. I'm possibly going to work with another PA dealer that has much less orders but still offering below MSRP. I'll probably still end up buying my original order when it comes in around 2024. LOL

What has been your experience with Delaware dealers. Willis in Smyrna is selling all Broncos, even customer orders for $5k over and think that it's perfectly OK. Someone I know said Winner in Dover won't even let anyone even sit in their demo. They said that Ford won't allow it. What a load of crap.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I'll see you sometime during one of my many planned trips to the beach with my Bronco :)
We don't have our new Bronco yet neither. It's due to be built this week. We usually hang at Fenwick Island State Seashore Park, if you see this 74', stop by!
Ford Bronco Hello from Newark, DE 2014-09-28 23.31.15

My current order is with Chapman in Horsham PA. I've bought three vehicles from them and they always treat me great. Only problem is I'm way down on the list. Like a few hundred in front of me. I'm possibly going to work with another PA dealer that has much less orders but still offering below MSRP. I'll probably still end up buying my original order when it comes in around 2024. LOL

What has been your experience with Delaware dealers. Willis in Smyrna is selling all Broncos, even customer orders for $5k over and think that it's perfectly OK. Someone I know said Winner in Dover won't even let anyone even sit in their demo. They said that Ford won't allow it. What a load of crap.
Our order is with Chapman also. I first reserved with Boulevard Ford in Georgetown but when it came time to order they never called me and after I called them they wouldn't budge any off MSRP and the salesman did not seem that interested.
Good to hear good things about Chapman. They may be my go to dealer now!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We don't have our new Bronco yet neither. It's due to be built this week. We usually hang at Fenwick Island State Seashore Park, if you see this 74', stop by!

Our order is with Chapman also. I first reserved with Boulevard Ford in Georgetown but when it came time to order they never called me and after I called them they wouldn't budge any off MSRP and the salesman did not seem that interested.
Tom, Steve and the rest of the crew will treat you right.

OP
OP

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wow, that's beautiful!

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, that's beautiful!
Last time I drove to DE beach to surf fish the frigging sand/horse flies were so bad I had to leave. That was four years ago - so I moved to FL LOL

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My closest dealer is Porter Ford in Newark. I already had a sour taste in my mouth when I called about a test drive and they told me their manager had the vehicle out so I left my name and number. Never did get a call from them. So one day I saw it on the lot and pulled in. They had some off the wall excuse about why I couldn't test drive it and it was marked up 20k. It was their demo unit. So I asked about ordering thru them. They told me they were tacking 5k on to new orders.

The next closest dealer had a great salesman, a smaller dealer though. I stalked them for months and only saw one Bronco come in so that scared me a little :)

Willis in Smyrna did the same to me.

Hertrich in Milford actually let me test drive a First Edition, but the salesman was probably the worst I've ever encountered. He was quite rude and seemed like I was bothering him just by existing, lol.

So a friend of mine, who's a huge Ford guy mentioned Koon's in MD and Bob Bell. After visiting Bob Bell I ordered from them the following week. They weren't pushy, they were actually fun to be around, and they signed my build sheet for MSRP. They are marking up orders people backed out on, but I'd say that's normal thesedays, but I feel pretty good about ordering with them especially since they didn't even blink when I asked a manager to sign my build sheet.
When did you ask about ordering from Porter? That is where my order is. I have sat down with them and asked face to face 3x about ADM and they said no ADM each time. I have also asked about any dealer installed accessories and they said only what is on the build sheet (which currently is only wheel lock kit). They freely admitted they would mark up any stock or abandoned orders however. I have a copy of the order sheet but nothing is signed. We'll see.

They let me drive the demo model. I emailed and set up a day/time and it was there to drive when I showed up.

OP
OP

ReneeC

Badlands
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you ask about ordering from Porter? That is where my order is. I have sat down with them and asked face to face 3x about ADM and they said no ADM each time. I have also asked about any dealer installed accessories and they said only what is on the build sheet (which currently is only wheel lock kit). They freely admitted they would mark up any stock or abandoned orders however. I have a copy of the order sheet but nothing is signed. We'll see.

They let me drive the demo model. I emailed and set up a day/time and it was there to drive when I showed up.
When I asked about the 2022 orders it was probably around October if I remember correctly. Honestly, I would ask them to sign the build sheet if you live close by, just stop in. Do you have a build date yet? I'd be curious to follow along your journey with them. Maybe they just didn't like me :)

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I asked about the 2022 orders it was probably around October if I remember correctly. Honestly, I would ask them to sign the build sheet if you live close by, just stop in. Do you have a build date yet? I'd be curious to follow along your journey with them. Maybe they just didn't like me :)
No build date yet.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last time I drove to DE beach to surf fish the frigging sand/horse flies were so bad I had to leave. That was four years ago - so I moved to FL LOL
With a light West wind the green heads will eat you alive!
One day at the air filling station a crazy ass friend of mine was going up to vehicles in line telling folks that flies were an endangered species here in Delaware and they had to remove them before leaving the park or face a fine.:p
Sponsored