Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ap
Anyone got a window sticker yet? I thought we would get the window sticker about a week before build but still saying it hasnā€™t been released yet.
Not yet. Apparently the window sticker hasnā€™t been available until a day or two before the build day now. Itā€™s also not uncommon for it to disappear after a few days, so copy it when it comes available.
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else dealing with delay fatigue!? Day 2 reservation, originally scheduled 12/20 then 1/10 now 1/17 but pizza tracker showing order confirmed still and no modules or tear tag popped. Iā€™m inevitably expecting yet another delay, Iā€™m burnt out lol. 4 DR, WT, Eruption Green, 2.7, Lux
Call Ford Marketing and they'll give you your exact build date. Press 3 for Bronco.
1-800-334-4375

I called yesterday and she confirmed 1/20 build date.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Call Ford Marketing and they'll give you your exact build date. Press 3 for Bronco.
1-800-334-4375

I called yesterday and she confirmed 1/20 build date.
I called yesterday and they told me they donā€™t do that go figure. I guess I will try again today.

Bayoubronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called yesterday and they told me they donā€™t do that go figure. I guess I will try again today.
I think its all in who answers your call. I spoke to 'ebony' yesterday through the 1-800 #. She seemed very uninterested and all she could tell me was what the pizza tracker said - "in production." She did add that if it said in production on her end that it was definitely in the process of being built.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She told me that as well.
Then I said, "can i just give you my VIN to make sure I'm still scheduled for production next week"?
She looked it up and said, "oh wow, I didn't know they had a date attached. That must be new".

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think its all in who answers your call. I spoke to 'ebony' yesterday through the 1-800 #. She seemed very uninterested and all she could tell me was what the pizza tracker said - "in production." She did add that if it said in production on her end that it was definitely in the process of being built.
i had the exact same experience- i have to say ford has created a really enjoyable consumer experience- wait for years, never get a specific date for anything, call up and get someone filing their nails who tells you they have no idea and they definitely know less than you do, then the cherry on top is trying to wrestle your vehicle from a dealer without getting scammed.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did check out the week of the 1-10 build and someone has their's built and delivery is scheduled and will receive before the end of January. Great to read positive news. I feel the same type of excitement like I did as a kid a few weeks before Christmas. I want to enjoy this moment but hurry it up a bit.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i had the exact same experience- i have to say ford has created a really enjoyable consumer experience- wait for years, never get a specific date for anything, call up and get someone filing their nails who tells you they have no idea and they definitely know less than you do, then the cherry on top is trying to wrestle your vehicle from a dealer without getting scammed.
Yup, about sums up this exhausting experience. Never again.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just checked my mod and it now has DGA in the tear tag and it was blank up until today. Things are slowly moving along.

Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just checked my mod and it now has DGA in the tear tag and it was blank up until today. Things are slowly moving along.
Do you know what day you're scheduled? I don't have anything in the Tear Tag yet.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know what day you're scheduled? I don't have anything in the Tear Tag yet.
Just looked again and I now have DAA in the tear tag line! There was nothing there an hour ago.
Does anyone know what those codes mean????

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just looked again and I now have DAA in the tear tag line! There was nothing there an hour ago.
Does anyone know what those codes mean????
DAA means 4 door, DGA means 2 door

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got it, Thanks!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in south Texas so I wonder how long it will take to ship my bronco to my dealership? I think that is a reason to bug my salesman. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored