Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well folks, just checked the tracker again and guess what? BUMPED EDD AGAIN
was 1/15-1/21 now 2/2-2/8.... was going to complain but its pointless
Fingers crossed for Feb Delivery
I got the same. My EDD had been changed 4 times now. It updated from the 1/15/21 to 1/25/21. No built or shipped emails. Palsapp never shows anything other than pending.
Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered same. Nice to see what they’ll look like!
Watching various threads to see then installed. All I've seen so far are the White ones and they looked washed out.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watching various threads to see then installed. All I've seen so far are the White ones and they looked washed out.
If you see any pics, feel free to share!

Zinzys

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F350stx 67merc cougar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not that it means anything anymore, but I did just receive another EDD delivery push, this time most recently from 1/31-2/6 to 2/2-2/8.

Shows on the back door tracker but no email confirmation.
im still getting the henry ford model a on back door tracker

GSiddy

Badlands
First Name
Garnet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the first trip everyone is going to take their Bronco on when they get it?

I am planning on spending an overnight in Big Bend along the River Road. Then in early March my family and I are doing a week long road trip to and around Utah.
I am new here! This is my first post and I'm beyond excited! My first trip is going to be the drive home... I live in Collingwood, Ontario and am picking up in Duncan, British Columbia - with a stop in Edmonton, Alberta to visit my sister. Nothing like a drive 2/3 of the way across the country to start things off! And in winter to boot.

Smiling from ear to ear.

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where in Canada? Last I checked, we couldn't get thru the border in the Soo.
London, Ontario
I'm an hour from Port Huron Michigan, 2 hours from Detroit.
Hopefully by the summer these restrictions will all be gone.
I missed the Woodward dream cruise last summer for the 1st time in 21 years.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More complaining, but at least something to keep me wondering, “what if?”

Now I remember why I don’t use Pizza tracker…although I would be happy if some of this stuck, I.e. the price if included everything ordered 😍

Although didn’t order manual, it’d be fun and I don’t mind Iconic silver at all, but I’d lose mall crawling, creature comforts like adaptive cruise, and this will go on long journeys where my older knees need that break.

I hadn’t noticed the payment details before, and now I am getting a manual Iconic silver in Vehicle details 🤨 Maybe take the changes? More food for thought. Sure it’s just glitching…again.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 9F93C538-E52D-4540-A04A-6B5B29B4EAE9

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 57085A8E-C401-4B75-843C-F40B899074F2

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group CB26FA38-B5C3-49C3-A4AE-2055532FFA64

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lost Batch meetup in Moab this spring? I bet we could get a few of the Twelve Sixers to show up.
I'm already scheduled to be there April 22-whenever I can stay (probably a week or so but. maybe up to a month if I can swing it!) I have the Off-Roadeo on the 23rd.

LET'S DO IT!!!

nocki78bronco

Badlands
First Name
Marques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Focus, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the first trip everyone is going to take their Bronco on when they get it?

I am planning on spending an overnight in Big Bend along the River Road. Then in early March my family and I are doing a week long road trip to and around Utah.
First trip will be Valley of the God's in Utah. Drove the dirt road many times in my Explorer, will be much more fun in a Bronco, with an offroad flag of course 😁. The beauty of living so close to the southeastern part of Utah, a mere 2.5 hour drive to Moab.

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm already scheduled to be there April 22-whenever I can stay (probably a week or so but. maybe up to a month if I can swing it!) I have the Off-Roadeo on the 23rd.

LET'S DO IT!!!
Moab Off-Roadeo was awesome when I was there in December so April should be great!

I have been looking into an April trip back if I can get my damn Bronco delivered by then…

Sponsored

azbroncopeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not a bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heading out to Glamis once it arrives. A trip to Moab this spring as well

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

im still getting the henry ford model a on back door tracker
I meant the manage tracker? I have no idea what tracker is what. The one with the reservation not the one in the order emIl

jm7097

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Sierra Denali, 2018 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello All! I'm a newer user to B6G and have enjoyed reading the different threads. This one has been my favorite though. Informative and entertaining. I find myself coming to B6G more often than BN. There just seems to be more activity here. With that said, I finally added my info to the spreadsheet. I'm officially in it with the rest of you! -Jack

Mike_D

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4D Bronco BD, '23 2D Bronco Base Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I meant the manage tracker? I have no idea what tracker is what. The one with the reservation not the one in the order emIl
Yup, I have an AMB on order, and I noticed down below it said Iconic Silver. That would be icing on the cake if it showed up silver. 🙄

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm traveling a ton until the end of March but then I have time reserved to drive to Denver for a concert on 4/20, then to the Off-Roadeo and if I can swing it I'm going to just play around down in Utah and Arizona for a month or so. (Yay for being the boss!)

Dream trip plan: WA to Denver then to Moab and Monument Valley, then on to the Grand Canyon and swing down to Arizona to visit the fam and play around on the Arizona Peace Trail (they live about 10 minutes from a very fun part of it). Hit up Havasu then pop to LA for a visit with my sister and some fun fun fun in the sun at the beach with the top down! Then I'll probably cruise up Highway 1 to home. I think 4 weeks would be the right amount of time, and if I need to I can stash the rig at someone's house and fly home or to NYC for work (I split my time between the two and spend most of the rest of the time traveling for fun).

Good thing I got that Bimini top! I also plan to build a sleep platform in the back so that I can just dry-dock in the desert and go where the wind blows me. Can't wait to get this rig all sorted out and find epic places to play around in!
Sponsored