Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

More complaining, but at least something to keep me wondering, ā€œwhat if?ā€

Now I remember why I donā€™t use Pizza trackerā€¦although I would be happy if some of this stuck, I.e. the price if included everything ordered šŸ˜

Although didnā€™t order manual, itā€™d be fun and I donā€™t mind Iconic silver at all, but Iā€™d lose mall crawling, creature comforts like adaptive cruise, and this will go on long journeys where my older knees need that break.

I hadnā€™t noticed the payment details before, and now I am getting a manual Iconic silver in Vehicle details šŸ¤Ø Maybe take the changes? More food for thought. Sure itā€™s just glitchingā€¦again.

9F93C538-E52D-4540-A04A-6B5B29B4EAE9.jpeg

57085A8E-C401-4B75-843C-F40B899074F2.jpeg

CB26FA38-B5C3-49C3-A4AE-2055532FFA64.jpeg
Yeah, mine's weird like that too. It says A51 for me (and I'm a Cactus Gray). None of the other "Configured Options" match my build either.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a VERY uneventful day?
So far. I'm hoping that means we've all actually moved to "shipped" even if we didn't get the emails. Hopefully next week we'll start getting the "COME AND GET EM!" calls!

Sponsored

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thinking I'm gonna take Bebop to Switzerland trail up by Boulder for the first outing, just to get used to driving a stick on yknow, sketchy shelf roads. Then probably Slaughterhouse Gulch once the break-in period is done with.

First big big road trip probably gonna be to the San Juan's. I'm definitely not ready for Black Bear but think I could hack Imogene. One of my friends has never been camping before or to that part of the state, so Bronco is the excuse to take her to do it!

Would def be down to meet up in Moab too. I've never been but it's equidistant between my husband and me from his family, so we're talking about doing a thing early or late summer there, but why wait if there's a B6G squad?
Switzerland Trail in Boulder will probably be my break-in trail as well, and Imogene is definitely on the to-do list!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so just for shits and giggles, I called the hotline again. Less infuriated than I have been in the past...

anyway, I got the same guy that previously asked me first "is it a hard top or a soft top?"

well, he told me today that my vehicle is done and released and awaiting shipment. He actually said something that was someone logical to me.

He suggested that the reason my truck hasn't left yet is because there are others on a similar route that aren't finished and I'm waiting on them before my truck ships. Now, I don't believe it, and I have no faith in this person's ability but it was an interesting theory.

Juiced21

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '20 Veloster N
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my dealer today:

"Awesome, OK, check this out, my coworker said to call the rail,
so I googled, got a Bronco blog, and they spelled out how to track the railcar!

Your Bronco is on CSX

Call the number below, say location, say TTGX for car initials, say your car number -- it arrived in Kansas today!"

How sweet is he?! He then referenced our tracker blog with how to track it! Super cool guy to work with at AutoNation Ford of Bellevue.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FMC's reply:
Thanks for your interest in the all-new 2021 Bronco. We are working hard to get your Bronco to you, but feel that your Dealer should be able to answer any questions you have regarding delays on your specific order. We hope to see you out on the trails soon in your own Bronco. "Built Wild".
FMC
(NYSE F $25.02 - going strong)

Sponsored

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FMC's reply:
Thanks for your interest in the all-new 2021 Bronco. We are working hard to get your Bronco to you, but feel that your Dealer should be able to answer any questions you have regarding delays on your specific order. We hope to see you out on the trails soon in your own Bronco. "Built Wild".
FMC
(NYSE F $25.02 - going strong)
Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 1642110350892

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know how to track from Canadian National Railways? Got rail number today and tracker updated to 2/8 from 1/19šŸ˜³. But dealer shows it in transit with rail number- their date now matches tracker. WS says convoy so this has confused me, convoy off rail I guess. Looks like rail crosses Memphis which must be where I get off.
Any help is appreciated!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Real talk - at some point I will have to consider other options, even though mine is just awaiting shipment but still no end in sight.

Does anyone drive a 4Runner? that was what I was originally looking at before I went down this Bronco rabbit hole. I know it's got a super old transmission but beyond that - anyone have thoughts?

I'd probably get new shocks, lift it and put 33s or 35s on it...

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Real talk - at some point I will have to consider other options, even though mine is just awaiting shipment but still no end in sight.

Does anyone drive a 4Runner? that was what I was originally looking at before I went down this Bronco rabbit hole. I know it's got a super old transmission but beyond that - anyone have thoughts?

I'd probably get new shocks, lift it and put 33s or 35s on it...
If my delivery date pushes out past the 21st I will likely back out and keep my Sahara. Real bad look on Ford right now to me.
Sponsored