Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, I saw fender flares made from a child’s wading pool that just might have had better aesthetic appeal.
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no. Whoever idea it was to slap these cheap ass fenders kn needs to be fired. This is worse than the beaver teeth bmw grille.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: upon looking closer at some of the camo cars, part of the fender flair may open with the door.... who knows.

Those will not be the production parts. The rear doors are covered by those flairs. Hold tight and wait for the production vehicle to release at 4am😜
The only thing that tends to make me agree with you is the half-assed "mud flap" they used the screw the bumper and the flare together. Definitely not ready for prime time. Even half the 3M tape in Dearborn apparently wasn't enough to hold 50 lbs of Rubbermaid garbage cans on each side.

Not that I really care, but I'm going with Ford trolling this.

One thing I can guarantee... if this is the real deal, wannabees are STILL going to copy them... along with the typical Raptor lights... "FORD" grille... and the amber signature lights... oh, and that ridiculously massive gap between the rear wheels. SMH

EDIT: Looking at the camo pics, the "mud flap" actually has a production look to it. Even though there's not much clearance for the filler door, the front part of the flare looks like it might open with the door.
20220123_174155.jpg
Screenshot_20220123-174130_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

I hope they sell a bunch of them, for their sake. Maybe it would look better with darker colors?

Rezzak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After all the bitching and moaning I hope these are real. It was going to be called a warthog. Doesn’t drum up “pretty” to me. Sounds utilitarian and badass and ugly. Something to go get dirty in and have fun. Not to drive to the mall in. This board seems to be filled with people who are all show and no go. Broncos are not driven the way they are built to be driven. Plain and simple. Half the “builds and mods” on this board are spacers, collars and stickers!?

I will say it again, I hope these are the real fender flares. Less competition for ordering and less people driving the same vehicle. Hahaha!😂🤣😆

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I honestly thought they would flare the body fenders an inch or two then add a wide plastic fender. It's as if Ford will do the exact opposite of what I want... No wonder I don't have my Bronco yet!!

Sponsored

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am really hoping there is no way that they will look this bad…

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads