James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well folks, the time has come. Not the year that others have had but 7 months and 29 days later, I am headed to pick her up shortly. Pics from dealer.

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well folks, the time has come. Not the year that others have had but 7 months and 29 days later, I am headed to pick her up shortly. Pics from dealer.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG_3865

Congratulations!

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lookin good, congrats!

Sponsored

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They called me about half an hour after it left the rail yard, and I just drove to the dealership and paid. They're going to deliver the bronco tomorrow, after going through all of the inspections. It's got to be close for you! Hang in there! I think things happen close, once they start happening :)
[/QUOTE
They called me about half an hour after it left the rail yard, and I just drove to the dealership and paid. They're going to deliver the bronco tomorrow, after going through all of the inspections. It's got to be close for you! Hang in there! I think things happen close, once they start happening :)
Did you end up going to get your Bronco today?

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are scheduled to drive it over in a couple hours ๐Ÿฅณ! Any motion on your end?
That's great to hear. I wonder how many 12/6ers are out here in Oregon. I'll be in Bend within the next couple of months. Just accepted a new job out there.

No luck for me as of yet. Still pending pickup from the yard. Seems like Thursdays are the delivery day for my dealer so maybe it will happen then.

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's great to hear. I wonder how many 12/6ers are out here in Oregon. I'll be in Bend within the next couple of months. Just accepted a new job out there.

No luck for me as of yet. Still pending pickup from the yard. Seems like Thursdays are the delivery day for my dealer so maybe it will happen then.
Congrats on the new job! Bend is awesome, and I hope you enjoy it here. Shoot me a DM when you get settled in if you're interested in going wheeling!
I hope your bronco shows up soon. For what its worth, things did move very qhickly once the Bronco was loaded on the truck. I get the feeling dealers are shooting for a quick "received to delivery time." It's gotta be close now!

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on the new job! Bend is awesome, and I hope you enjoy it here. Shoot me a DM when you get settled in if you're interested in going wheeling!
I hope your bronco shows up soon. For what its worth, things did move very qhickly once the Bronco was loaded on the truck. I get the feeling dealers are shooting for a quick "received to delivery time." It's gotta be close now!
Thank you! The job will be primarily remote so I'll still live near Corvallis but will come out to Bend every other month or so. When I'm out there I'll definitely reach out and see if you're up for a trip out somewhere. I don't know the area very well, only spent about two days there so far.

Yeah hoping to get it by the weekend at least. Would like to pick it up before I'm out of town.

Sponsored

RIBronco_89

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No worries - $2,500 markup, added accesories, VTP, etch and door guards equated to around $1,100.

This is at sunrise ford, Fontana, btw, not the Hollywood locationโ€ฆ.apparently they recently had an ownership change at the Fontana location which mightโ€™ve spurred the markup?

oh wow! How much of a markup if you dont mind me asking?

Hernandezn17

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evo x
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No worries - $2,500 markup, added accesories, VTP, etch and door guards equated to around $1,100.

This is at sunrise ford, Fontana, btw, not the Hollywood locationโ€ฆ.apparently they recently had an ownership change at the Fontana location which mightโ€™ve spurred the markup?
Yea thats exactly what my sales guy told me about the ownership change

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RIBronco_89

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had an EDD of 1/29-2/4, havenโ€™t been able to track anymore because the order was placed.

have you had any luck with delivery?

Yea thats exactly what my sales guy told me about the ownership change
Sponsored