Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my EDD this morning, 2/24. Talked with Ford CS on Tuesday, she said I am not waiting on a chip. Waiting for my dealer to confirm. 🤞
I was told that too by my dealer before my date changed to May. Did your date on the tracker change to May before you talked with Ford?

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone think we will get pictures of our Bronco coming off the line today? Or ever?
I certainly hope we will. I was planning on getting mine framed and hanging it the garage next to the Bronco so they can look at each other. Is that weird?

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

May will be a better time to get my Bronco. It will be spring and warm enough to ride around with the top off. School will be almost out and I’ll be able to play all summer. That’s what my household is saying. I’d like to as positive as they are but I was five days off from my estimated delivery date. Sadly, I let myself believe it was coming. Well, May is my birthday month. If I don’t get my Bronco before my birthday I can always wish for it when I blow out my candles.

Last edited:

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If for some reason my Bronco showed up in the near future, I don't know if I would announce it on the forum. I saw a new Bronco driving home from work the other day and I have to say I had Bronco ENVY!
It should be announced. It will give us hope!

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Per article in Detroit News posted here today MAP down through end of next week due to the chip shortage. For all said it was not real or some other build issue, ITS DA CHIPS!!

Since they are losing 2 weeks of production across many lines not just bronco there will likely be emphasis on getting the backlog installed and cashed in. Also with so many in this situation means they will be able to set up more of a production assembly. Just my guess but I think May is way conservative…. Sooner.

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got an updated and I was pushed from 2/17 to 5/17. After watching all you guys post I’m not surprised and just gonna patiently wait. Because I gotta have it. I’m so glad I didn’t let my wife convince me to sell my truck. Then I’d have been super mad and resentful. I expect ford points or something though.
We were both hoping for Birthday Broncos (2/22) but no such luck for us....

Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Per article in Detroit News posted here today MAP down through end of next week due to the chip shortage. For all said it was not real or some other build issue, ITS DA CHIPS!!

Since they are losing 2 weeks of production across many lines not just bronco there will likely be emphasis on getting the backlog installed and cashed in. Also with so many in this situation means they will be able to set up more of a production assembly. Just my guess but I think May is way conservative…. Sooner.
Could you link to the article, please? I’d love to read that.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

May will be a better time to get my Bronco. It will be spring and warm enough to ride around with the top off. School will be almost out and I’ll be able to play all summer. That’s what my household is saying. I’d like to as positive as they are but I was five days off from my estimated delivery date. Sadly, I let myself believe it was coming. Well, May is my birthday month. If I don’t get my Bronco before my birthday I can always wish for it when I blow out my candles.
I am keeping a positive attitude too and May is my birthday month also. We don’t have control over this so now I can save up more money by May.