Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When you have people paying $800 dollars for mud flaps, and 20K+ ADM's, what do you expect? I don't think the price is THAT bad. I was betting on $4,500. I have stuck to the MIC top first, soft top later because it's cheaper that way. Had i buckled and went softy first, i'd probably be stashing the cash for one of these. They are really good looking tops.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I linked a post a week or so ago where someone paid $8K for MIC top.
but where did Ford release that
I've seen a few people posting on these forums about dealers quoting them 7K. Maybe inaccurate but 🤷‍♂️
soooo...you actually didn’t see a $7000 price from Ford.

I have looked pretty much everywhere...haven’t seen any Ford estimate on parts counter Hard top pricing.

Checked with my buddy who works in the body shop at a local Ford dealer and he said it would be $4000.00 to replace If it were in an accident.

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This weeks information is exactly what you have been waiting for, that’s right, PRICING!

Starting retail prices for the following models are:

- One Piece Top: $5,250
- Modular Top: $5,750

Pre-orders will be accepted starting on February 28th at 4PM PST. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE.

For all of those that are subscribed to our “Bronco Newsletter” list, they will get the order link an hour earlier before it’s live on our website.

We are sending out an email (to the “Bronco Newsletter” list) to collect an estimated amount of tops that will be pre-ordered to provide an accurate production timeline. That timeline will be announced on 2/28 for all customers that are interested in the hardtop.

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link: https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up
Sound deadening not included?Additional price for that? Most will want I’m sure

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ultimate insult. Jeep building better Bronco tops and selling them at Jeep dealers. :LOL:
That's like sayin' you like crepes

Sponsored

Wraithracing

Outer Banks
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool looking top, but too much for my budget. I will have to file warranty claims with Ford since my MIC 2.0 is starting to show snakeskin/honeycomb on most of the parts and the mismatched middle roof section. Oh well, at least I am driving one. ;)

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah…

They look good, and I would have probably been in sub $4k but $5250+ is a little much for me
We'll have to see how Patriot Fastbacks' offering turn out.

Nothing yet about it on their web site, but based on what they've been letting out via Facebook, it looks like their first offering for the Bronco will be very similar to this one that they have out for the J••p. Their price for this one is $3,881.25 , so I assume the price will be similar for the Bronco version.

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED 1644280552874

Here's the rendering that they've put out so far for their Bronco version:

Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED 1644280659530

We'll have to wait and see when both companies' products hit the market, and we start hearing from those who've bought them, but it looks to me like of the two, Patriot Fastbacks is going to have the much better product of the two at a lower price.

I was expecting that with a more basic product, Advanced Fiberglass Concepts would offer it at a lower price, but it looks like that is not the case.
Sponsored