Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Personally I like the painted fenders and trim (though the black is great as well, just different), but I'm curious if they'll have an option to delete the rocker steps...

Also, anyone have any thoughts on if they'll do multiple wheel choices from the factory? Obviously that's easily remedied on the aftermarket, but for the convenience of it it'd be nice. I'm not huge on the wheels in the OBX preview and like the dark steelies + 33s that come on the Badlands, but after going back and forth between the two I think the BL would price me out pretty quick since a lot of the options I wanna get are standard on the OBX.
You could always remove the step boards. They likely would fit on all models, so someone would want them.
Sponsored

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You could always remove the step boards. They likely would fit on all models, so someone would want them.
For sure, definitely will be something to keep in mind!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Searched but couldn't find- Assuming OB 2" lift is a stand alone option, is there a problem keeping the stock rims and going from 255/70R18 (32" ) to 285/75R18 (35") ? Looks like they fit the stock rims and go from 10" tire width to 11.2". Could there be a backspacing issue? Not concerned about flares, MPG-etc.

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The cost of the high package will be interesting,
It seems like there's much less included in high vs the mid and lux

High is basically the big screen and sound deadedning

OBX with motor and high, I'm guessing will be 44k ish
I really hope this is the case

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The cost of the high package will be interesting,
It seems like there's much less included in high vs the mid and lux

High is basically the big screen and sound deadedning

OBX with motor and high, I'm guessing will be 44k ish

High included the 360 camera though which needs that 12" screen.. i think that is the "big Deal".

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
High included the 360 camera though which needs that 12" screen.. i think that is the "big Deal".
That option is literally 3 (the 4th is standard already) additional tiny cameras, it's not expensive in terms of actually adding equipment to the truck

You'll have one up front and one under each mirror.

Can't wait to see the builder!!!

npco

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone! First time poster here, reserved an Outer Banks on reveal day, ready to trade in my 2008 Volvo XC90. Debating between a 2 door Area 51 with white top or 4 door Silver with black top. Anyway, I’ve been curious what your all’s pricing estimates would be for a 2/4 door with the High or Lux package? I’m looking to spend 40k-45k and was just curious how the pricing could potentially work out. Disregarding XPlan (which I might be getting.) Sorry if this has been asked before.

John B+9

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 F-150, '13 Golf TDI, '21 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi npco, welcome from a fairly new poster myself. Lots of speculation if you look at the various threads. The way I'm estimating Outer Banks price is First Edition minus the cost of the Sasquatch package. ~$55K, maybe a bit more for a 4-door, smidge less for a 2-door. Completely guessing.

danwemet

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda del sol
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup, I have my res for an Outer Banks. Probably going with Cyber Orange and the Lux package. My wallet is NOT looking forward to it lol BUT I AM!

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As one other has said you can easily remove the running board.

Ford says OB will come with a powder coated tube step but that is not what we see on their website. My wife will need the step so I plan on replacing the running board with something else when options are available. I know the Defender has an option for a tube step so I suspect we will be able to get a wide selection of steps over time for those of us that need it.

Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone! First time poster here, reserved an Outer Banks on reveal day, ready to trade in my 2008 Volvo XC90. Debating between a 2 door Area 51 with white top or 4 door Silver with black top. Anyway, I’ve been curious what your all’s pricing estimates would be for a 2/4 door with the High or Lux package? I’m looking to spend 40k-45k and was just curious how the pricing could potentially work out. Disregarding XPlan (which I might be getting.) Sorry if this has been asked before.
HI There, 2 door start at 39,000 ..High should be 2,000-3,000 pending and Lux 1,000-2,000. 4 door is 2,500 more. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I changed my mind again. Going form OB to WT to BL now Back to OB fully loaded except for upgraded wheels. Here is my thinking. I want to stay under $50,000 and I live in Miami,FL. I want to travel in style and I can always upgrade wheel system later. Harder to change seats, display, motor 2.7, High Pac. later. I think I am finally set on this and come to the realization that I will never really rock climb. I am more of a beach, dirt trail person based on my location. Open road and the 32 will be better on gas and smoother to pull with RV. Not to mention, quieter. Just my take. Good luck!

Bfaust32

Wildtrak
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking at all of the different trims/models, I noticed that OB is the only option that come stock with 18” wheels on the 28” tires while most of the others come with 17”s. Does having 18” compared to the 17” change anything or make a difference in any way? Or is it literally just a bigger wheel on the same size tire?

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my projected breakdown of cost and options for me.

Trim: Outer Banks $39,000
Color: Blue
2 Door

Upgrades / Cost: Total Upgrade Budget $10,000

1. High PAC. $ 3,000
  2. Leather Seats $2,000
  3. Black Modular Roof Under $1,500
  4. 2.7 L Under $2,000
Note: Hopefully money left over for Lux Pac.
Total Price: $46,000-49,000

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Searched but couldn't find- Assuming OB 2" lift is a stand alone option, is there a problem keeping the stock rims and going from 255/70R18 (32" ) to 285/75R18 (35") ? Looks like they fit the stock rims and go from 10" tire width to 11.2". Could there be a backspacing issue? Not concerned about flares, MPG-etc.
285’s are 33”, 315’s are 35”
Sponsored