First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think enough have chimed in that I will probably look into Katzkins eventually which should free up some funds for extra options
I bought basic black Katzskins for Jeep from wholesaler in NY (not from Katzskins website so shop around). I paid $850. Was going to install myself (see youtube videos) so I bought pliers and staples, but in the end decided to have local upholstery shop install for $300. Dealers routinely charge $2k+ for same. Cool thing with Katzskins is you can design your own covers if you like (color, thread, piping, logo etc) for some extra $. I am happy with product looks OEM.
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I want. But I doubt it’s gonna be under 50. Let’s hope
[/QUOTE

I am in the same boat, but want the rear locker. I have had it on my last three F150s and it is a huge difference in anything over simple off road use. I think people are optimistic. The OB with hardtop, V6 and high end package will be $52K or more from my prior experience and options ordering through Ford. I am thinking 275/70/18 tire. I am considering buying a set for my F150 now (I have the stock 255/70/18 Michelin, which seem to wear like iron, but truly suck off road and in snow) and swapping them whenver the Bronco comes in.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I recently went out to build a Bronco Sport, since the build and price tool was working and I noticed that some colors have an extra charge, so just be prepared to be nickel and dime'd.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I recently went out to build a Bronco Sport, since the build and price tool was working and I noticed that some colors have an extra charge, so just be prepared to be nickel and dime'd.
That's commonplace across all manufacturers. Some paint colors require multiple coats, so they charge more.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good thing it's an affordable brand to start out with

Don't go look how much it costs to paint a Porsche in "chalk" color if the ford configurator has you clutching your checkbook

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think every model Ford/Lincoln has 2 or 3 colors that are extra cost.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread 24CABCC7-BA6E-4052-923C-C2DDD7C21C15

I really DO NOT think the wheels can work. I really was going back and forth because of the way the wheels like. Great videos today show the Outer Banks in style but confirmed my selection of getting Badlands..

Last edited:

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will be Line-X'ing mine

jasonof2010

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata, Focus ST, GMC Sierra beater truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's common, the "Hot Pepper Red" on my 2018 Focus ST was an extra $395 and the triple yellow as $500.

Sponsored

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone getting this car for family hauler / road trips?

How bad do you think the road noise will be at highway speeds with toddlers sleeping in the back? (Assuming 32s, hardtop, high package for sound deadening)?

...never spent enough time in a Wrangler with my 'dad' goggles to get a decent understanding.
Honestly? Road noise with crying children is a benefit. It'll probably help them ssleep rather than hurt. I still remember driving my brother's kids around, and going up and down mountains that made their ears pop. I would intentionally mess with my ear pressure, which would help tune it out. Should have gone into my camping supplies or my motorcycle supplies for ear plugs.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

joshofthefall

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have to say the Outer Banks Wheel set reminds me of one ones used on the Subaru Crosstrek.

Do not want. And It had to be said.
YES absolutely agree, really hoping there will be additional options once B&P goes live, because I'll agree with what @wvmtneer said and I'd probably go aftermarket after delivery and use the stock wheels as winters. Could live with them for a time but they're not the most flattering IMO and probably the one part of the look of the new model that I don't like.