Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if they're just working on the vehicles closest to the entrance and then working their way out from there. In an ideal world, the guys who are taking photos and videos of Ice Mountain would have some sort of time lapse thing where we could visually track the changes in the overall layout and possibly detect a pattern like the one I suggested. But who knows.
1*tKCbCJu10454L0OAbNQD_Q.gif
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if they're just working on the vehicles closest to the entrance and then working their way out from there. In an ideal world, the guys who are taking photos and videos of Ice Mountain would have some sort of time lapse thing where we could visually track the changes in the overall layout and possibly detect a pattern like the one I suggested. But who knows.
One thing is for certain:
We will never know because of Ford's complete lack of transparency.

If they had more techs working that lot (as they should), we would all be in a better position.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Buddy of mine who is currently in Poland said he saw a bronco over there ... It really do be that way . I don't even know how that is possible

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buddy of mine who is currently in Poland said he saw a bronco over there ... It really do be that way . I don't even know how that is possible
Probably a Sport. (joking)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Something to think about.

So say your bronco might be ready but your dealer is also waiting on a few other vehicles. They won't just send your bronco. They have to wait until they are ready to send all the other vehicles to your dealer. Not defending ford by any means but it's more than just if our bronco is ready to be shipped or not, in my opinion. Or they know they aren't sending a load of vehicles to your dealer for the next 2 weeks. They won't mess with your bronco until they need to so other people get moved in front of you. I think it's more complex than we want it to be, unfortunately. The problem here is the lack of communication but ultimately I'm not sure what is the right amount. Communicate too much and get burned. The US is a big country, after all.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

So say your bronco might be ready but your dealer is also waiting on a few other vehicles. They won't just send your bronco. They have to wait until they are ready to send all the other vehicles to your dealer. Not defending ford by any means but it's more than just if our bronco is ready to be shipped or not, in my opinion. Or they know they aren't sending a load of vehicles to your dealer for the next 2 weeks. They won't mess with your bronco until they need to so other people get moved in front of you. I think it's more complex than we want it to be, unfortunately. The problem here is the lack of communication but ultimately I'm not sure what is the right amount. Communicate too much and get burned. The US is a big country, after all.
However, that would not explain some entire build weeks getting built and shipped status and others (like ours) getting virtually none built or shipped.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Well you pay $1500 just for them to ship them

Sponsored

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I got the rail info from my dealer, and my Bronco left Kentucky about 2 hours ago headed down here to the N.O.. Does anyone know how long it normally takes from getting it off the train to being made ready at the dealership?
The dealer I'm going thru said the truck from the train is usually 1-2 days, but can sometimes be 3-4 if no drivers are available.

Last edited:

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
However, that would not explain some entire build weeks getting built and shipped status and others (like ours) getting virtually none built or shipped.
I think this lays down to the cars built while there was no chips being stuck out on ice mountain. so when they get new chips they go to the vehicles on the line first, excess goes to the vehicles on ice mountain. i don't like it but I understand why they are doing it.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I got the rail info from my dealer, and my Bronco left Kentucky about 2 hours ago headed down here to the N.O.. Does anyone know how long it normally takes from getting it off the train to being made ready at the dealership?
My salesman told me once mine is shipped it will take 2 weeks and I'm in South Texas. Maybe yours will be a little less than that.
Sponsored