Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zach
I don't have a production date scheduled for my Bronco. Can I contact you about this when I get delivery?
Also, I have a Mach E being produced this week (I hope). Can I get an extended warranty through you for it when (if) it arrives?
Yes and yes.
Zach- If my 2019 Super Duty is beyond the 36 months would it be eligible for any plan? I thought I was at 36mo March this year but I'm past that now.
We can't facilitate it If it's past the 3/36k unfortunately.

I just love all of these discounts and offers for patiently waiting… we don’t have Broncos yet so what friggin good do any of these offerings do!?
We're just trying to help provide some value. If it's a non bronco we still have a great offer.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

1. Manufacture Warranties can be obtained up until the expiration of original manufacture warranty for Bronco it's 36 months or 36k miles whichever comes first. Essentially you can get an extended warranty on a use vehicle.
2. You don't have to purchase your Manufacture Warranty at the time of vehicle purchase.
3. You can purchase your warranty from any dealer.
4. The longer you wait, the more expensive the warranty will be. Normally the cost goes up after the first year or 12k miles.
5. The extended warranty starts the day you purchase the warranty. I normally wait until right before 12k or 12 months of vehicle purchase.

From experience this is across the board for all manufactures, except Audi.

Last edited:

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Manufacture Warranties can be obtained up until the expiration of original manufacture warranty for Bronco it's 36 months or 36k miles whichever comes first. Essentially you can get an extended warranty on a use vehicle.
2. You don't have to purchase your Manufacture Warranty at the time of vehicle purchase.
3. You can purchase your warranty from any dealer.
4. The longer you wait, the more expensive the warranty will be. Normally the cost goes up after the first year or 12k miles.
5. The extended warranty starts the day you purchase the warranty. I normally wait until right before 12k or 12 months of vehicle purchase.

From experience this is across the board for all manufactures, except Audi.
Number 5... I think you may be wrong per the FAQ I've sourced a few times....

Source: https://www.floodfordesp.com/faq.php

Your warranty will begin from your vehicle's original in-service date and mileage. This is the date and mileage of your vehicle when it was first sold from the dealer as a new vehicle. If you do not know the original retail date you can find it in the FordPass app. Enter your VIN in the app then navigate to Vehicle Details->Warranty->Warranty Start Date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Number 5... I think you my have wrong per the FAQ I've sourced a few times....

Source: https://www.floodfordesp.com/faq.php

Your warranty will begin from your vehicle's original in-service date and mileage. This is the date and mileage of your vehicle when it was first sold from the dealer as a new vehicle. If you do not know the original retail date you can find it in the FordPass app. Enter your VIN in the app then navigate to Vehicle Details->Warranty->Warranty Start Date.
I stand corrected, I knew Audi did that.

Sponsored

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stand corrected, I knew Audi did that.
Honest mistake as I think most used to do it that way... I know my Volvo warranty is similar in nature in that the in-service date dictates when the extended warranty period starts.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealerships sell this plan when you buy a vehicle. My dealership was selling it at cost.
Right. This entire thread makes zero sense. What am I missing, other than this dealership over-promising Broncos to hundreds of people, and not being able to deliver???!? Is this some sort of "make-up"??!? confusing....

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this go into effect after our current ford warranty ends? and if not, why purchase now when the current warranty is suppose to cover all for 3 years/36,000 miles?
Price increases over time and you get these added benefits of the policy:

Ford Extended Warranty Perks
All Ford ESP warranty contracts are transferable and include the following additional benefits:

• Roadside assistance
  • Towing reimbursement (up to $100 per occurrence)
  • Travel expense reimbursement (up to $1,000 total)
  • Tire changes
  • Lockout assistance
  • Fluid delivery
  • Rental car reimbursement ($30 per day for up to 10 days)
Read this article for more info on the plan: https://jalopnik.com/advisor/ford-extended-warranty/

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In for this when I get my Bronco.

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Right. This entire thread makes zero sense. What am I missing, other than this dealership over-promising Broncos to hundreds of people, and not being able to deliver???!? Is this some sort of "make-up"??!? confusing....
If you're the type that likes to shop around, this is great.

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Troll Level 8 has entered the chat....

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

giphy.gif

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I picked up my Bronco 10 days ago. Can this be added to my loan with the cu?

I thought the was a Ford marketing offer. Will other dealers offer the same price. Is this a granger offer or Ford offer?
Sponsored