BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rigid has some pretty cool stuff that will bolt right on. Hook it to the aux switch and you have some great lighting.
Thanks again man! I’m hoping they develop a custom end cap that has the fogs in a similar location as the factory fog bumper

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's what everyone else is assuming.
Yes, because car manufacturers think of everything and build all vehicles and components to the highest quality without fail. You don't need to get defensive for Ford when no one one can even see these things first hand lol

It's more about long term longevity.
I don't know much about tire weights, because I've never cared much, but I just took a quick look at Goodyear Duratracs for instance and the difference between a 33" and 35" with the same rim is only 7lbs. I'm sure this won't be the make-or-break for longevity. Either it's fine or will fail eventually with any size.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep, every trim level with the auto gets Trail Control.
Argh this is is frustrating! No manual gets Trail Control and every auto gets Trail Control, and mysteriosly it's absolutely mandatory for the Sasquatch? Dude if you want the auto you get Trail Control and vice-versa, no matter what. What is this now such a big deal for Sasquatch package but nothing else?

I smell a super poorly thought-out rehearsed answer. Keep up the Mansquatch pressure and it'll become available. This is ridiculous.

Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Q. When will we see the Broncos in real photos with all the available colors?
A. No guarantee. There will be Bronco events and pictures of Broncos before order, but there is no guarantee that there will be one in every trim/color/configuration.

How many of us are going to be comfortable spending anywhere from 40K-60K+ on a vehicle that there is a very good chance we will never get a chance to look at in person, much less put hands on or test drive before ordering and purchasing?
I mean, people buy cars without test driving them all the time, and it's not that unusual for new, high demand vehicles. I think Ford expects less than 50% of people with reservations to actually follow through, I'm sure that projection has the people who don't want to buy a vehicle they can't drive baked in.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A. No guarantee. There will be Bronco events and pictures of Broncos before order, but there is no guarantee that there will be one in every trim/color/configuration.

How many of us are going to be comfortable spending anywhere from 40K-60K+ on a vehicle that there is a very good chance we will never get a chance to look at in person, much less put hands on or test drive before ordering and purchasing?
Been there and done that. When the 2006 Dodge Ram was coming out I had my wife go sit in and check out the F-150, Chevy, and outgoing Ram. She said the F-150 and Ram felt good and had enough space.

So, while forward deployed to Iraq I bought the Ram straight from the factory (awesome discount for my situation) and it delivered in late 2005 as one of the initial deliveries when I got home.

The first time I saw it was when I picked it up and drove off the lot. I’m still driving my Ram today.

Research, research, research and a leap of faith is the only way to do it, if you can’t see or drive it. It’s a tough call to make, and I recommend that you’re honest with yourself, your risk tolerance, and the willingness and financial freedom to get out of the deal if it isn’t right for you.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think Ford expects less than 50% of people with reservations to actually follow through, I'm sure that projection has the people who don't want to buy a vehicle they can't drive baked in.
I don’t necessarily disagree with your overall percentage but I think the pool of “I must test drive before I buy” would generally not have reserved in the first place.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious if the rear door can handle the 37 inch spare you can get from Ford.
I would be more concerned about the stock axles holding up to a 37" tire ;). If you get a look at the rear axle on that orange 2 door running 37's you can see it's been trussed & does not look like a 44 to me.

So if I'm reading all of this correctly there really is no need to get Sasquatch on Badlands model if you just add your own wheels and 35 inch tires (which I think many will). All the other features are basically built into the Badlands options (lockers and such) so what is the point of getting Sasquatch package with Badlands? What am I missing? Also, if I get a quality suspension lift aftermarket to add 37s (hell, I'd like to go 38s) there really is no need for Sasquatch? Thoughts?
Have to wonder if the stock axles are up to the task of 37's let alone 38's reliably on the trail.

Last edited:

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We know from math that the Sasquatch package is .6" taller than Badlands after accounting for tire height. So something is different.
Which is why I think there may be spacers on top of the coilovers. Like a leveling kit on a truck but all the way around.

Cencal Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think if you buy it and hate it you will have no trouble selling it the first year. It doesn't seem like dealers are going to have many for a while. You might even be able to up-charge a bit if you spec it right.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WHY, this has been discussed and debated in a dozen other threads with hundreds of posts.

Respectfully, WHY does it have to be rehashed again, and again, and again, 3 pages so far? Does every new person that comes along and asks not understand what the search box is for?

And for you veterans answering, please give the new people a link to a thread where it has already been answered, otherwise we have to yet again ask, where did Sasquatch hide the .6 inches?

Ford Bronco Our Q&A (and Photos) From the First 2021 Bronco Ride Along Event 83ADC3E7-F9AD-4F9A-B159-5556189634A1
If you don't want to talk or read about it AGAIN then don't. We're here just having a discussion about it after we got a chance to see new footage of the Bronco's. Has nothing to do with an old thread where you guys may have to discussed it at that time. These forums are getting very busy and people are bound to discuss things that have already been discussed. Just let it flow on by man. We're all here just excited about the new vehicle.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Which is why I think there may be spacers on top of the coilovers. Like a leveling kit on a truck but all the way around.
That's my guess too. Hoping for something more magical like adjustable dampeners or something actually lift like but would guess they are probably just spacers for clearance.
Sponsored