Sponsored

What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!)

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks so good and seems to 'sit' just right. Does it really need a lift?
It does at least a bit in the front. Since I'm doing the coilovers now, (was more looking for the added wheel travel and articulation) I can set it where I want it... Up with just a hair of rake. 😏
Sponsored

DGREENW

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got in some Gear America shackles today... They pretty nice.
Nice looking rig. I just added some Gear America shackles this week. They are a bit pricy but I love them.
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220222_215759

Enjoy the ride!

Kedward

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2022 BB Sasquatch 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got around to throwing my wheels on the bronco today! Also added the SAS flares for coverage and made some extended bumps stops for the zero offset wheels! They are Fuel Shok 17x9 and some 33" Toyo Open Country CT. The wheel and tire combo weight for the badlands optional wheels coming off 87.7lbs. the fuel shoks/Toyo combo was 88.5. So not much difference for the 10 ply Toyo tires... And they are taller and wider than the factory.
Anyhow, did the bush bar for now, and the bug/rock deflector, I think it looks decent. Put on the door sill plates I made up and picked up the rubber cargo mat for the back! Still working on mudflaps... Graphics and trying to figure out which way I go for a lift. But for now, this is what it is.

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220222_215759

wow those look beefy for 33s, i would have sworn they were 35s

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got sick of looking at the rear SAS flares look off and unfinished in comparison to the bumper on the Badlands. I had an hr, and a couple beers so I did what I could to look after that. Made a couple of my own flare flappers out of leftover abs to try to make it look more finished!

*Edit* JFC... I didn't realize it was only 5am. Godamn nightshift... 4am isn't to early to start drinking right? 🤦🙃

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220227_050051
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220227_050134
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220227_050231

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220227_050332

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had another hr. Didn't have any beer this time tho! Whipple high flow air filter and made up a graphic! May add some bronco script to it yet! Now to figure out what to do with the sides tomorrow.... 👀

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220304_192912

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those the same Gear America shackles I have (picture below)? Mine have the locking pin too.

Been trying to find the isolators that fit them, as the ones shown in my picture are crap and from a different set.

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 1C8C4A1C-15CB-4E99-9B38-8F2B1457F363

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finished out the graphics with a side strip I thru together. Next up, whatever parts show up first. Still waiting on rear shock skids, hood struts, upper control arms, track bar, icon coilovers, diode dynamics fogs and a light bar....
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220305_120944

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220305_121112

SlickKitty

Wildtrak
First Name
Michele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Maca, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HI! Just picked up my new Baby 2 days ago and looking for a stripe like yours with custom colors. Can you tell me where you had yours made?

Thanks in advance!!

Finished out the graphics with a side strip I thru together. Next up, whatever parts show up first. Still waiting on rear shock skids, hood struts, upper control arms, track bar, icon coilovers, diode dynamics fogs and a light bar....
PSX_20220305_120944.jpg

PSX_20220305_121112.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI! Just picked up my new Baby 2 days ago and looking for a stripe like yours with custom colors. Can you tell me where you had yours made?

Thanks in advance!!
I just picked up what I needed and did the stripe myself!

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, only about 30 mins at 3am and 1 beer this time.... But got the IAG hood struts in and installed! I like em... Hood opens up a good 10" more now.. probably. I don't know I didn't measure. It'll make my next mods a bit easier tho! I get those in next week! 👀🙃

Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220318_071619
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220318_071710

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tonight before work, took about an hr to set up nicely and hook up to my upfitter switch 6... The Braptor grill lights! Diodedynamic's fog lights showed up today and their 30" lightbar coming on Thursday! So that will be this weekends project! For now... I bring you the grill lights.. I'll make up for my lack of beer for this one on the weekend! 🙃😜
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) 20220322_203416
Ford Bronco What an hr and a couple beers can do! (Continually updating!) PSX_20220322_233949

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not my intention to single you out in the slightest, however I always wonder when I see folks putting on larger diameter/heavier tires; Do you notice a degredation in braking ability? Near as I can tell they use a one size fits all brake caliper for all models and there is a tremendous variation in weight (sprung, the unsprung seems actually not to far off, Ford's choice to use the lightest rubber in the larger sizes pays dividends in braking and acceleration performance), so I think Ford threaded the needle in keeping the brake systems capabilities just good enough, if you follow my reasoning. Just curious in case I want to change to a heavier wheel/tire combo in the future (although by the time mine comes, we won't need tires as they will all be flying vehicles.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not my intention to single you out in the slightest, however I always wonder when I see folks putting on larger diameter/heavier tires; Do you notice a degredation in braking ability? Near as I can tell they use a one size fits all brake caliper for all models and there is a tremendous variation in weight (sprung, the unsprung seems actually not to far off, Ford's choice to use the lightest rubber in the larger sizes pays dividends in braking and acceleration performance), so I think Ford threaded the needle in keeping the brake systems capabilities just good enough, if you follow my reasoning. Just curious in case I want to change to a heavier wheel/tire combo in the future (although by the time mine comes, we won't need tires as they will all be flying vehicles.
I see where you're going with this... But I choose my tires and wheels for a reason. Haha. The set up is within half a pound of the stock badlands optional wheels. 88.2 compared to 87.7 for the badlands. So no. There is no disadvantages to braking or acceleration with this set up. Mpg stays pretty much negligible as well. Oh and mine or just big "33's" lol
Sponsored