Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Having been through litigation therapy many times on different business issues will share one of the best things an attorney said to me along the way. "litigation is a full contact sport for the wealthy".

The author of that Tacoma World post is doing everyone a huge favor by sharing his experience. People should heed of his words. Don't modify your Bronco and expect Ford to warranty anything. There is where the value of the Sasquatch package really shows.

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

jjrdha

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 BMW 535xi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good, RTR Tech 6's I see. Whats the offset for those? Tire size and did you get a lift?
Mine is an OBX Sasquatch... Wheels are +0 offset... Kept the factory 315/70/17 GoodYear tires... to me, it's the perfect amount of poke

TheSasquatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco / 2021 Macan / 2021 Tesla M3 / R1T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How is the ride quality after adding the lift/level? I’m looking at options for my Black Diamond and may just go SAS Coilovers
Lift looks great and rides just exactly as it did before. It DOES seem a tiny bit more "sway-y" which could just be perception because of the height. But it handles great and is just as comfortable on bumps.
**HOWEVER...I was in Southern Utah (Sand Hollow) this week and bent my driver's side tie-rod at a 90 degree angle. Everyone says in these forums that it's because of the lift and 37's. But I'm also finding video after video of STOCK broncos busting the tie-rods. I was climbing a rock face and my wheels were spinning a little as I turned the wheels and then "bang".
I don't think this should be a reason not to fix up your rig with the 2" RC level / lift and 37's because it looks great and still handles great.
**For ANYONE going rock crawling at all with a Bronco, just be sure to add the BroncBusters to your tie-rods for added strength. The weight of the bronco and putting any force on the rods DOES cause them to bend or snap.

033.JPG

035.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lift looks great and rides just exactly as it did before. It DOES seem a tiny bit more "sway-y" which could just be perception because of the height. But it handles great and is just as comfortable on bumps.
**HOWEVER...I was in Southern Utah (Sand Hollow) this week and bent my driver's side tie-rod at a 90 degree angle. Everyone says in these forums that it's because of the lift and 37's. But I'm also finding video after video of STOCK broncos busting the tie-rods. I was climbing a rock face and my wheels were spinning a little as I turned the wheels and then "bang".
I don't think this should be a reason not to fix up your rig with the 2" RC level / lift and 37's because it looks great and still handles great.
**For ANYONE going rock crawling at all with a Bronco, just be sure to add the BroncBusters to your tie-rods for added strength. The weight of the bronco and putting any force on the rods DOES cause them to bend or snap.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 035.JPG

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 035.JPG
That makes me think that maybe I should look harder at the HOSS Package upgrade with the Severe-Duty steering rack.