Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How do those tires ride on road? Looks killer...have pretty much the same truck....on ice mountain at the moment. Will swap 37s soon after delivery. Ive had Ridge Grapplers, and Milestar padagonias on other rigs. I like the look of the Nexen
There is rumble for sure when starting and stopping, but other than that no issues at all. Good luck bud, hope u get yours soon!

Kedward

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2022 BB Sasquatch 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_2627
Yes the crash bars had to be removed. I ordered replacement crash bars, which hopefully will be here this week. Thanks
Looks great nice job. Yeah I just ordered modified crash bars from 4wp. Good stuff buddy, good luck.

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You people better read this Ford warranty information.

• the installation or use of a non-Ford Motor Company part or software (other than a certified emissions part or software) or any part or software (Ford or non-Ford) designed for off-road use only installed after the vehicle leaves the control of Ford Motor Company, if the installed part fails or causes a Ford part to fail. Examples include, but are not limited to lift kits, oversized tires, roll bars, cellular phones, alarm systems, automatic starting systems and performance-enhancing powertrain components or software and performance “chips”.

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You people better read this Ford warranty information.

• the installation or use of a non-Ford Motor Company part or software (other than a certified emissions part or software) or any part or software (Ford or non-Ford) designed for off-road use only installed after the vehicle leaves the control of Ford Motor Company, if the installed part fails or causes a Ford part to fail. Examples include, but are not limited to lift kits, oversized tires, roll bars, cellular phones, alarm systems, automatic starting systems and performance-enhancing powertrain components or software and performance “chips”.
I can’t use my “cellular phone” or it voids the warranty
🤣😂🤣

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fuel Covert 18" +20 offset. 275/70r18.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) AEEFFAF7-1043-42A6-A14C-D36678023755
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) AEEFFAF7-1043-42A6-A14C-D36678023755
Looks great! any poke w/ this setup? I was looking at 285/70/17 on +18 offset wheel but am concerned w/ too much poke (I prefer minimal if any). Now you have me thinking a 275/70/18 may decrease the poke just enough that I'd be fine with it (w/ the same wheel in 18 inch +18 offset version) hmmmm :unsure:

Sponsored

BradW

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1933 Ford 5w Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great! any poke w/ this setup? I was looking at 285/70/17 on +18 offset wheel but am concerned w/ too much poke (I prefer minimal if any). Now you have me thinking a 275/70/18 may decrease the poke just enough that I'd be fine with it (w/ the same wheel in 18 inch +18 offset version) hmmmm :unsure:
There is a little poke but its exactly what I wanted. Its not too much, mainly sidewall poke. My Bronco is at the dealer getting Ceramic coating but I'll get you a better picture of the poke when I get it back home.

I was thinking the 275 would be too skinny, but it looks great. Not skinny at all.

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is a little poke but its exactly what I wanted. Its not too much, mainly sidewall poke. My Bronco is at the dealer getting Ceramic coating but I'll get you a better picture of the poke when I get it back home.

I was thinking the 275 would be too skinny, but it looks great. Not skinny at all.
Thanks, appreciate it! What tires do you have? I started looking at this size and seems options are VERY limited at this size (compared to 285/70/17) and I can only find E range tires... I don't much about tires but heard it's better to stick to C range for regular driving (which will be 98% of the time for me). Are yours E range and how does it drive compared to the orginal tires/wheels is there a noticeable difference?

Anyone know if they make C range tires at 275/70/18?

BradW

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 1933 Ford 5w Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, appreciate it! What tires do you have? I started looking at this size and seems options are VERY limited at this size (compared to 285/70/17) and I can only find E range tires... I don't much about tires but heard it's better to stick to C range for regular driving (which will be 98% of the time for me). Are yours E range and how does it drive compared to the orginal tires/wheels is there a noticeable difference?

Anyone know if they make C range tires at 275/70/18?
The Tires I have are E rated Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Most at this size are E. I can tell you that these tires are just as quiet and ride just as nice as the stock tires IMO. You may notice a slight decrease in MPG due to the increased weight but I don't think it is significant. Here is what the poke looks like on mine.

I just went to Discount Tire's website and 285/70r17 C rated Nitto Ridge Grapplers weigh 55lbs and 275/70r18 E rated weigh 56 lbs. Doubt that will make much of a difference in anything.

Also, 285/70r17 are 32.76" and 275/70r18 are 33.19".

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Poke1
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) Poke2

Last edited:

MiracleMan777

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2010 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Tires I have are E rated Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Most at this size are E. I can tell you that these tires are just as quiet and ride just as nice as the stock tires IMO. You may notice a slight decrease in MPG due to the increased weight but I don't think it is significant. Here is what the poke looks like on mine.

I just went to Discount Tire's website and 285/70r17 C rated Nitto Ridge Grapplers weigh 55lbs and 275/70r18 E rated weigh 56 lbs. Doubt that will make much of a difference in anything.

Also, 285/70r17 are 32.76" and 275/70r18 are 33.19".

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_8781.JPG
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_8781.JPG
Awesome, thanks again! that poke is pretty minimal... I think I can deal with that. Time to make some decisions :cool:
Sponsored