Sponsored

2022 Ford Bronco Heritage Edition - A Closer Look (Dedicated Thread for All Things Heritage)

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If Ford doesn't offer the Sixty Six for MY23 with a white mod top, 2 door, and manual transmission option I'm going to be really disappointed. The anticipation is building.

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just realized today is my one year anniversary since placing my order (and immediately 99-ing it because I’m holding out for the Heritage Edition). I also realize my reservation/order date may not be early enough to guarantee that I'm even able to order one when (if?) it’s available. We’ll see.

I seem to recall reading months ago that Ford was planning to announce the HE in Q2 2022, which has begun. Anyone have any substantive input as to what we may be able to expect as far as timing of an announcement? Barring factual news, speculation is fine if it offers hope.

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Barring factual news, speculation is fine if it offers hope.
I heard an announcement should be made within the next week, reservations open the following week and production will start a week after. Ford has really gotten their shit together.

btw. They moved hard tops up to Q3 2022, seeing how everything is going so smooth.

Just giving you hope or as Ford would say…Hang in there!

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I heard an announcement should be made within the next week, reservations open the following week and production will start a week after. Ford has really gotten their shit together.

btw. They moved hard tops up to Q3 2022, seeing how everything is going so smooth.

I’ll take it! Might even sleep in my Bronco hammock tonight to celebrate the good news 😆

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If this is true, that is great news!

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We need an announcement on the mod top. Once it becomes official the Heritage Edition could be announced. Who knows, maybe the Sixty Six will be the first to have the mod top as an "exclusive" feature. I am also anxiously awaiting details. I guess I will hang in there with my hammock until then.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just realized today is my one year anniversary since placing my order (and immediately 99-ing it because I’m holding out for the Heritage Edition). I also realize my reservation/order date may not be early enough to guarantee that I'm even able to order one when (if?) it’s available. We’ll see.

I seem to recall reading months ago that Ford was planning to announce the HE in Q2 2022, which has begun. Anyone have any substantive input as to what we may be able to expect as far as timing of an announcement? Barring factual news, speculation is fine if it offers hope.
The Heritage IMHO should Only Be a 2-Door....... yes, I said it!

Hey @Ford Motor Company, there were No 4-Door early broncos, so if you do a 4-Door in a Heritage Package, you'll need to do a 2-Door in the Raptor.
Yeah, Then it probably wouldn't be available until 2025

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be fair those wheels look like Fifteen 52 Analog HD’s…rattle-can the grille and your pretty damn close and save a few $$$$’s…🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣😂

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

April 1st was two weeks ago

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We need an announcement on the mod top. Once it becomes official the Heritage Edition could be announced.
Don't forget a few months ago Ford Authority said both a 'Heritage' and 'Heritage Limited' are on the way, https://fordauthority.com/2021/11/2022-ford-bronco-heritage-edition-new-details-revealed/. So we might see two different versions of nirvana.

Of course, back then many folks assumed the world would be normal by now. But the current conditions require many businesses to do strategic planning on a day-by-day basis, so who knows?
Sponsored