Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I believe the rotation number is your actual sequential (ideally) tracking number used by the production line. It’s sequential and takes into account all models being built on the same line. Like a line tag.
I noticed you and I are VERY close in terms of Rotation and place in line. Interestingly you are 53 vehicles behind mine....both in terms of rotation number and place in line.
Sponsored

AZMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gone through the 4/4/22 build week thread to see where they are at in the process? Or am I the only one that obsesses over the bronco build and timeframes from other groups? :oops:

moborb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996, Speed Triple, Odyssey, LS460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone gone through the 4/4/22 build week thread to see where they are at in the process? Or am I the only one that obsesses over the bronco build and timeframes from other groups? :oops:
I’ve been keeping track of the 4/25 group and they’re moving quick! Good number of folks posting are built, shipped, and have estimated pickup dates. Pretty cool.

moborb

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
996, Speed Triple, Odyssey, LS460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed you and I are VERY close in terms of Rotation and place in line. Interestingly you are 53 vehicles behind mine....both in terms of rotation number and place in line.
A race to the finish!

@Little Foot did you get a blend date?I think our builds are the same so I’m wondering if they’ll be grouped together.

Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I popped in a few weeks ago. If I read it correctly, one person had their bronco delivered to the dealership 9 days after her build date. That is insanely fast!

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been tracking some of the other recent Build Week threads to get an idea on delivery time after vehicles go into production to figure out how soon I can lock in my financing since most rates offered are only valid for 30 to 45 days at most. Seems to be a lot of varying timeframes based on location, shipping method, and who knows what other factors.

Does anyone else who has been tracking other recent build weeks have a good feeling that Broncos being built this week will be delivered by rail to dealerships in the southeast within the next 45 days? That's how long USAA's current rates are valid.

And has anyone else found a better rate than 3.19%? They were as low 1.9% a month or two ago so hopefully rates don't go up again for at least another few weeks.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Noooooooooooo. I’m sorry to hear it.
So far I’ve been pushed twice. I reached out to my dealer and they said that it is “sent to plant-in production”. So I am hoping that is good news and the website is just behind 🤪🤣

No rush, but I did find out that my son’s school is having a car parade next month. It would be cool to have my Bronco by then. But if not, we will take the top and doors off of my Dad’s Wrangler.

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So far I’ve been pushed twice. I reached out to my dealer and they said that it is “sent to plant-in production”. So I am hoping that is good news and the website is just behind 🤪🤣

No rush, but I did find out that my son’s school is having a car parade next month. It would be cool to have my Bronco by then. But if not, we will take the top and doors off of my Dad’s Wrangler.
That’s funny. My sons graduation is at the end of the month and they have a parade as well. I’ve been hoping since I ordered it would be here in time. It’s going to be close, but not holding my breath. Blend date of 5/5.

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First time poster, long time lurker, blend date of 5/2. Mods popped this morning
Did your status change to built before the mods popped? Just wondering what to be looking for next.