First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone touched my Bronco this morning, and not in a nice way.
I re-sent the activation request. Maybe next time! :(
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screenshot_20220507-133428_FordPass
Interesting. Mine has been in “activation pending” for 3 weeks now. Either no one has been inside it to confirm/reject, or they think it’s possessed and have quarantined it waiting for a priest.

Thus the”plant hold”.

Blur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX5 RF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm Shipped or Shipping. Both trackers say shipped to...

Ugh, wait for Monday!

LOL, my dealer calls. ITS HERE!!!!

To quote Monty Python... "...and there was much rejoicing"

Last edited:

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think I'm Shipped or Shipping. Both trackers say shipped to...

Ugh, wait for Monday!

LOL, my dealer calls. ITS HERE!!!!

To quote Monty Python... "...and there was much rejoicing"
Happy Day made happier! You are close to me on the spreadsheet and mine was started up this morning. Hopefully to go on a truck???? Pizza Tracker hasn't worked for me all day and order track app doesn't show anything new.

Sponsored

Blur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX5 RF
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping the best for you!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post pics of your pony!
Here's one from last summer, looks the same now. Spent the better part of the day with maintenance stuff. Waiting for the Permatex to cure before I throw coolant in it. It's a 50 footer. It's get chips, dings, a little bit of rust, which makes it a nice driver that I don't have to worry about when I park it. I picked it up a few years ago after I spent a summer without a project, and the bug bit for another one. Previous was a '67 Cougar. I will say I'm starting to be less enthused with maintaining/restoring old beasts. Part of why I'm getting a Bronco. I'm ready for the fun and driving, and less of the tinkering.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] IMG_8800

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's one from last summer, looks the same now. Spent the better part of the day with maintenance stuff. Waiting for the Permatex to cure before I throw coolant in it. It's a 50 footer. It's get chips, dings, a little bit of rust, which makes it a nice driver that I don't have to worry about when I park it. I picked it up a few years ago after I spent a summer without a project, and the bug bit for another one. Previous was a '67 Cougar. I will say I'm starting to be less enthused with maintaining/restoring old beasts. Part of why I'm getting a Bronco. I'm ready for the fun and driving, and less of the tinkering.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 3A5D27E0-E228-4218-AD34-FD85AC3F0D12
Spectacular!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She’s here! Now for new wheels, tires, side rails. Can’t wait to get going! Hope y’all get yours soon!
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 3A5D27E0-E228-4218-AD34-FD85AC3F0D12
Congrats! Super happy for you! Get out there and enjoy it.

Sponsored

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

They must have something against people with 68's mine is stuck on "plant hold" also.
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 20220507_165758

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They must have something against people with 68's mine is stuck on "plant hold" also.
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 20220507_165758
Nice! Looks really clean. I’m too scared to dive into mine too far. I’ve seen enough sins from the previous owner, I don’t want to uncover more!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I couldn’t help and did a chat just to check. I hope it holds!
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] AF751FDC-5160-4BE0-80D3-26A4656500BC

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Looks really clean. I’m too scared to dive into mine too far. I’ve seen enough sins from the previous owner, I don’t want to uncover more!
Its like yours a 50 footer, I daily drive it alot. I bought it a year ago from a neighbor growing up. He bought it in 72 and has terminal cancer and decided to sell it. So it has not ever been messed with. Only thing not original is the I put the wheels on and dual exhaust.
Sponsored