First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone from this build week have their bronco? My delivery is been pushed twice. Current date 5/24-5/30
My bronco was built January 16 and I'm still in chip hold 🤣🤣🤣 the majority of January builds are and you worried that your shipped date got pushed twice 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So after being told twice by chat that my bronco is “built” with an ETA to the dealer of 5/21, I was just told by chat this morning that my Bronco is “in production” with an estimated completion date between 5/15 and 5/21.
🤯🤯🤯

My guess is maybe I was tagged for QC and now it’s getting a once over….who knows.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is anyone else's tracker still stuck on "in production"? 2 door BB supposedly built on 4/28, but nothing showing to indicate that. Reading some posts from build week 5/2, a lot have received built and shipped emails with an updated tracker. Just curious if it's an email problem, production problem or something else.
blend date 4/25, in production date 4/27, no other emails/updates from ford. chat has told me, as recently as yesterday, that my ETA for delivery is 5/13-19. my dealer has provided nothing in the way of info. one day i feel happy about my status, the next i feel silly to think that it's real. at this point, am expecting to take two steps back before moving forward again.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is weird. It appears almost all of 5/2 week now is built/produced and many are already shipping. My Bronco arrived at the train station in Atlanta yesterday, 3 days after leaving Detroit. I was 5/2 Blend.
So after being told twice by chat that my bronco is “built” with an ETA to the dealer of 5/21, I was just told by chat this morning that my Bronco is “in production” with an estimated completion date between 5/15 and 5/21.
🤯🤯🤯

My guess is maybe I was tagged for QC and now it’s getting a once over….who knows.
Exactly! WHO knows!! LOLOLOL until I get that call, 'Your Bronco is here' from my dealer.............it's somewhere going through something...🙄🙄

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly! WHO knows!! LOLOLOL until I get that call, 'Your Bronco is here' from my dealer.............it's somewhere going through something...🙄🙄
yup.

email from ford says 5/1-5/7
chat says 5/6-5/12, ask dealer
dealer says lol good luck

my guess is towards end of month best case, possible early next month or longer. no reports of a qc/chip hold.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yup.

email from ford says 5/1-5/7
chat says 5/6-5/12, ask dealer
dealer says lol good luck

my guess is towards end of month best case, possible early next month or longer. no reports of a qc/chip hold.
I'm with you. I'm thinking by 10th June. On a positive note, just saw my exact build (different color) on my way to work this morning 😁 they're getting out here 👍

Kking

Big Bend
First Name
Kenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is anyone else's tracker still stuck on "in production"? 2 door BB supposedly built on 4/28, but nothing showing to indicate that. Reading some posts from build week 5/2, a lot have received built and shipped emails with an updated tracker. Just curious if it's an email problem, production problem or something else.
Same, still in production with no emails but Ford Chat said it has been built since 4/27 with ETA 5/30..

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If only Ford put 50% of the effort into communicating about the builds as they do into emails about the Bronco Off-Rodeo...

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco was built January 16 and I'm still in chip hold 🤣🤣🤣 the majority of January builds are and you worried that your shipped date got pushed twice 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cool story bra

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So an interesting tidbit, I’m currently on vacation in St Thomas, and on the 30 minute ride from the airport to my hotel, I saw 3 different full sized Broncos.
When I’m home in NJ I don’t see 3 Broncos in a week!
I couldn’t believe I saw that many on an island in the Caribbean….

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So an interesting tidbit, I’m currently on vacation in St Thomas, and on the 30 minute ride from the airport to my hotel, I saw 3 different full sized Broncos.
When I’m home in NJ I don’t see 3 Broncos in a week!
I couldn’t believe I saw that many on an island in the Caribbean….
i saw one at a dealer in Aruba - how many people are ordering them down there?

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got off the phone with Canadian National Railway and my Bronco is due in Manitoba tomorrow afternoon. The ETA to Calgary is 5/15/22! I understand that it will take some time after that to get unloaded and make its way to my Dealer, but at least I know she's left Michigan.

There's still hope I'll have it for May long weekend (in Canada at least)

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i mean everyone's been boned at some point. this thread is builds related to the week of 4/25. I'd stick to the 1/17 thread, hope you get it soon!

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
🤯🤯🤯

For those in my situation, go into the ford tracker and pull your window sticker again.
Mine has changed from the one I got in April.
My place in line changed, originally 1333/2189, now 242/2196.
Not sure what it means exactly, but could explain the delays and changing story from ford chat.
Also the header now shows “rebill” where it used to be “normal”

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those in my situation, go into the ford tracker and pull your window sticker again.
Mine has changed from the one I got in April.
My place in line changed, originally 1333/2189, now 242/2196.
Not sure what it means exactly, but could explain the delays and changing story from ford chat.
Also the header now shows “rebill” where it used to be “normal”
Mine did the same thing.
Sponsored