Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine did the same thing.
also had a rebill...my first window sticker was 4/20, then 4/28. no change in window sticker since then. my position was the same 970, but the other number increased

LMF Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those in my situation, go into the ford tracker and pull your window sticker again.
Mine has changed from the one I got in April.
My place in line changed, originally 1333/2189, now 242/2196.
Not sure what it means exactly, but could explain the delays and changing story from ford chat.
Also the header now shows “rebill” where it used to be “normal”
I must be right behind you- 294/2196. I’m in the same situation- I show to be in production, but seem to be built and awaiting shipping. I’m a Ford service advisor, so I’m able to check a few additional things- my OASIS report (warranty and vehicle info) shows a build date of 4/27. I can see my connected vehicle data which shows when my APIM software (sync/touchscreen module) was loaded- 10:14 pm 4/28. I talked with my sales guy and he says vehicle is built and should be here in Oregon 5/27 which seems to be the same info the chat has access to. My suspicion is when it gets shipped it will skip straight to shipped status

Broncoelusion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine still says "in production".
Texted dealer two days ago - no response.

What clues are on the window sticker?

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I must be right behind you- 294/2196. I’m in the same situation- I show to be in production, but seem to be built and awaiting shipping. I’m a Ford service advisor, so I’m able to check a few additional things- my OASIS report (warranty and vehicle info) shows a build date of 4/27. I can see my connected vehicle data which shows when my APIM software (sync/touchscreen module) was loaded- 10:14 pm 4/28. I talked with my sales guy and he says vehicle is built and should be here in Oregon 5/27 which seems to be the same info the chat has access to. My suspicion is when it gets shipped it will skip straight to shipped status
Thanks for sharing. This gives me hope! Lol.

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine still says "in production".
Texted dealer two days ago - no response.

What clues are on the window sticker?
nothing, if the modules are populated and it says built you are at the hands of the shipping gods. unless, of course, you somehow have a chip/qc/other hold but it is still built.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

side note the tracker page the shipped checkbox populated today with no date on it. no email though and order track app still says pending. progress, i guess.

edit, she arrived per the dealer!

Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group thumbnail_IMG_3450

Last edited:

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

side note the tracker page the shipped checkbox populated today with no date on it. no email though and order track app still says pending. progress, i guess.

thumbnail_IMG_3450.jpg

Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group thumbnail_IMG_3450
congrats...if you don't mind my asking, what was your position in our group? and where are you located? just wondering if there will be others in our group that get no updates until it arrives

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just in… 4/4 build week customers are getting new build completion dates of 6/26 at the earliest…
Good morning..,

Last edited:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

congrats...if you don't mind my asking, what was your position in our group? and where are you located? just wondering if there will be others in our group that get no updates until it arrives
981/2837
PA, Convoy, Tracker still says pending.
No shipping info/dealer didn't find out until it showed up. Dealer has been great.

Sponsored

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

981/2837
PA, Convoy, Tracker still says pending.
No shipping info/dealer didn't find out until it showed up. Dealer has been great.
i was 970/2189 and tracker still shows in-production but was told delivery between 5/13-19 (to NJ)...so there is hope for me yet :)

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this was my dealer update which tracks with what chat had told me. I still show in production in the tracker, no built email. Delivery of 5/19-5/25.
Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group 2022-05-11 10_22_59-RE_ Message - Message (HTML)

SpiedieKing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tracker still has me In Production but my dealer says his computer still has me with delivery ETA this week. 🤔

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker still has me In Production but my dealer says his computer still has me with delivery ETA this week. 🤔
Sounds typical. Probably pick up your truck before you get a 'shipped' email or update to the tracker...🙄🙄
Sponsored