First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks like most of us are in similar positions. 4/27 production here, still in production but chat says ETA 5/20-5/26 to Huntsville AL. I'm going to "try" to stop checking the order trackers...
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
More data points for the 4/25 dogpile...

Order tracker said "In Production" on 4/29/2022 and hadn't budged, no "Built" or "Shipped" updates on the pizza meter

Called Ford customer service today (old school) and they said in fact that the "In Date" to dealer is scheduled as 5/15/2022 (though PA car dealers are closed on Sunday)

Window sticker info (based upon thread comments here):
-> Basequatch 4D 2.7 HT
-> 563/2837
-> Blend date 4/27/2022
-> Convoy to PA
-> 4-REBILL in upper left

2nd day order in 2020

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

More data points for the 4/25 dogpile...

Order tracker said "In Production" on 4/29/2022 and hadn't budged, no "Built" or "Shipped" updates on the pizza meter

Called Ford customer service today (old school) and they said in fact that the "In Date" to dealer is scheduled as 5/15/2022 (though PA car dealers are closed on Sunday)

Window sticker info (based upon thread comments here):
-> Basequatch 4D 2.7 HT
-> 563/2837
-> Blend date 4/27/2022
-> Convoy to PA
-> 4-REBILL in upper left

2nd day order in 2020
Im in the same boat, except when i talk to Ford. They first said to the dealer by the 18th i think, now they said it should be finished by that date. Not to sure who to believe. I just hope to have it before july.

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im in the same boat, except when i talk to Ford. They first said to the dealer by the 18th i think, now they said it should be finished by that date. Not to sure who to believe. I just hope to have it before july.

This was my first outreach to Ford ever on the topic, therefore no baggage and sky high hopes.

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Sponsored

Dumbroofer

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 F150s, 11 F250s and 1 GMC utility truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was 970/2189 and tracker still shows in-production but was told delivery between 5/13-19 (to NJ)...so there is hope for me yet :)

I am 685 out of 2189 and am in the same boat. Out of the gate strong the first week and then nothing since. Called Ford and they said 5/21 for me at my dealer...which is in line with the dates they gave you. You are a bit closer - Georgia guy here.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

tatoman2k

Black Diamond
First Name
Gerado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan, 3 Mini Coopers, 1 Chevy avalance
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to know!!! LOL
My truck is switching trains in Illinois but I got this today (almost two weeks after it was built). Your time to "Know" is soon to come (I Hope.....)

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to know!!! LOL
Hopefully you will get yours soon! I was actually surprised when I got mine because it shipped over a week ago. Some people don't get them until after they get their Bronco, so who knows haha

Sponsored

BruceC

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XJ, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same for me. Dealer: Delivery = 5/13- 5/19; Chat: Built = 5/19.

royruiz

Black Diamond
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks most of us are in similar positions. 4/27 production here, still in production but chat says ETA 5/20-5/26 to Huntsville AL. I'm going to "try" to stop checking the order trackers...
They just gave me 5/21 eta to San Antonio also stuck in production, they said it had been produced, we'll see.

Adash11

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am anxiously waiting....dealer and ford chat says delivery eta 5/13 to Ohio build # 875/2196...no movement on any tracker (backdoor, ford, or convoy) but Michigan to me is a few hours at best so hoping for the best! I thought teaching high school was as a test of my patience but this process is a new challenge. But not counting any 🐥 yet!

GeorgiaDawgs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am 685 out of 2189 and am in the same boat. Out of the gate strong the first week and then nothing since. Called Ford and they said 5/21 for me at my dealer...which is in line with the dates they gave you. You are a bit closer - Georgia guy here.

I'm in Georgia as well. Chatted with Ford yesterday and was told "in production", Michigan plant, no confirmation of being shipped yet, but eta of 5/18. My status hasn't changed on the tracker since April 25th. Not sure how it will be at my dealership by the 18th if it hasn't been shipped. I have serious doubts.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am anxiously waiting....dealer and ford chat says delivery eta 5/13 to Ohio build # 875/2196...no movement on any tracker (backdoor, ford, or convoy) but Michigan to me is a few hours at best so hoping for the best! I thought teaching high school was as a test of my patience but this process is a new challenge. But not counting any 🐥 yet!
Mine is on a CSX train car located in worthington or something similar Ohio, been there for 2 days now unloading I assume other vehicles and freight. Is yours shipped convoy or train? I moved from Ohio last year to Florida, so I have a few more weeks to wait. Expected delivery dates for me 5/25-5/31 to dealer. CSX says it should arrive in Florida 5/17
Sponsored