First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked in on my railcar & the train just passed a city 30 miles away from the dealership 🥹 it’s getting soooo close!!!!!
Sponsored

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
Way to go Mike! It can get from Ash Fork to El Mirage easily in a day. Overall it seems yours is making great time. I can't wait to hear that you have yours on the road.

Mine is still at Blue Island in IL, projecting 6/10 to 6/17 delivery. I ran into a high-up at my dealer and he said that transit is averaging 20 days to Arizona. He also said that it is best to order any dealer accessories about 14 days in advance if possible as many are back-ordered.
Is it telling you blue island through chat or did you track it yourself? Like i was telling Mica911, ford seems to stop receiving updates on location after it switches companies in blue island, but if you track it yourself you can keep getting them.

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it telling you blue island through chat or did you track it yourself? Like i was telling Mica911, ford seems to stop receiving updates on location after it switches companies in blue island, but if you track it yourself you can keep getting them.
I tracked it through CSX on the phone and will continue to do so every day. I found that depending on who you get on the Ford Customer Service line they can be anywhere from really helpful to knowing less than we know using trackers. So I pretty much gave up on Ford Customer Service. Now that it is on a rail car I feel like it is out of their hands anyway. At this point, it will arrive when it is supposed to arrive.

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I tracked the railcar all the way to Richmond Ca, which is the location my sales guy says they offload and continue to the dealership by truck.
Just checked chat, and was told it offloaded at Blue Island IL.
Not sure what to believe, but I sure hope it was on that railcar. Sigh

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody have any custom license plate ideas they care to share?

I am debating about going back to my former MTN MAN plate, but I am also thinking it is time for something new...

Sponsored

AZMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, Ford doesn't have the info we are getting with the rail car info. My dealer just said his last update was in Blue Island IL 7 days ago. It actually will probably be at the distribution center today. Track through CSX.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I tracked the railcar all the way to Richmond Ca, which is the location my sales guy says they offload and continue to the dealership by truck.
Just checked chat, and was told it offloaded at Blue Island IL.
Not sure what to believe, but I sure hope it was on that railcar. Sigh
Believe the CSX line and not Ford chat. i got a HUGE update from my dealer today. He called the Ford regional rep to see what is going on since mine has been in MN since the 13th(confirmed via CSX). We had some big storms on the 10th of May but thankfully mine was still on the train as we had a lot of hail. We had some big ones last night and a lot of hail again but mine is STILL on the train car. He found out that Ford employees are fixing the ones that were outside and got hailed on so that's why the delay in unloading mine from the train car. Sucks because its delayed a little bit but glad it wasn't actually out in the hail. He found out 4 vehicles he has coming are out there and 3 of them were still in the train cars. So it may be delayed but it wasn't damaged. He spent 3 hours on the phone today to get info so im very appreciative of that. He's hoping it still gets here in the delivery window next week :)

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the group. If you activate your vehicle via Ford Pass app after delivery you get 42,000 points = $210 you can speed on accessories or service.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got her home. 250 mile drive from Nashville grinning all the way!

16530811973607464913203816177499.jpg
Sweet! Carbon Gray in the house. This truck puts a smile on your face.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Lakeman77 got me beat with 250 in 1 day. I was at 250 in 2 days. 😂

kirby149

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Love seeing all these beautiful bronco’s. Hopefully everyone else in our group has good luck as well.🤞🏼🤞🏼
Sponsored