First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can build and price to your hearts desire.....all combos....when it is finally up and running...print out all your builds and compare.....you can tell from Ford prices where you are at.....please do your HOMEwork and don't expect Granger to do it for you.....they have their plate full as is.....
I didn’t ask him to do my part. I asked if he could send me the invoices between a BB with specific options and an OB so I can see if there’s any unnecessary markup between the 2 that would make the OB a better option and possibly allow for the addition of the 12” screen within a specific budget.
Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm considering switching to Granger because I'm not entirely sure I can trust my local dealer not to screw me come delivery time. They said they would not be charging ADM for reservations and would honor X-Plan pricing if its available. The savings below X-Plan might be smaller after figuring in the cost of a flight to get there, unless I keep my Hellcat and drive it there as a trade-in, and the trip back, 900+ miles/12+ hours, but that would be outweighed by the peace of mind knowing I'm not going to get screwed. Shipping it would wipe out the savings.

My main concern would be how driving it back to New Mexico on the highway would comply with the break in period, plus the fact that I have a one day old vehicle with nearly 1000 miles on it already.

Last edited:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm considering switching to Granger because I'm not entirely sure I can trust my local dealer not to screw me come delivery time. They said they would not be charging ADM for reservations and would honor X-Plan pricing if its available. The savings below X-Plan might be smaller after figuring in the cost of a flight to get there, unless I keep my Hellcat and drive it there as a trade-in, and the trip back, 900+ miles/12+ hours, but that would be outweighed by the peace of mind knowing I'm not going to get screwed. Shipping it would wipe out the savings.

My main concern would be how driving it back to New Mexico on the highway would comply with the break in period, plus the fact that I have a one day old vehicle with nearly 1000 miles on it already.
The drive back during the break-in period is my only concern, too, and I'd be driving to NM also.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll be driving back to SC so a little further and it's been posted a few times, vary your speed, no balls to the wall acceleration or high speed runs.

I'm going to split the trip up for probably a week, never been to that part of the US plus I have family pretty close to the half way point. Not sure how much you get to just take a drive but with everyone locked in their homes I'll be more than ready to get back out and enjoy some vacation time that's piling up.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll be driving back to SC so a little further and it's been posted a few times, vary your speed, no balls to the wall acceleration or high speed runs.

I'm going to split the trip up for probably a week, never been to that part of the US plus I have family pretty close to the half way point. Not sure how much you get to just take a drive but with everyone locked in their homes I'll be more than ready to get back out and enjoy some vacation time that's piling up.
Good points. By this time next year, the world may be a slightly calmer place again. Or at least that's what I'm banking on.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I had the same concerns and i’m 9 hours away. Split it up over a couple days I guess.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm having the same internal struggle. If the dealer locally in FL is honest, xPlan, no ADM, and no dealer fees, then with shipping the car it's about a wash. If I fly in to pick it up (depends on where we are with COVID) it may save me $300-$500.

The real question is will Ford offer xPlan. If they do then Granger may be about equal as noted above. If they don't offer xPlan it's Granger all the way. So do I hedge the bet of xPLAN and go with Granger? Not making any real moved until Mid October to not waste the switch opportunity.

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm having the same internal struggle. If the dealer locally in FL is honest, xPlan, no ADM, and no dealer fees, then with shipping the car it's about a wash. If I fly in to pick it up (depends on where we are with COVID) it may save me $300-$500.

The real question is will Ford offer xPlan. If they do then Granger may be about equal as noted above. If they don't offer xPlan it's Granger all the way. So do I hedge the bet of xPLAN and go with Granger? Not making any real moved until Mid October to not waste the switch opportunity.
Yeah we have plenty of time to “what if” it to death

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a heads up our X plan pricing of $1300 under invoice will be almost 1,400 under other dealers x plan...

X plan is slightly more than invoice...

Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Pulled the trigger today and switched my #1 reservation to Granger. 2000 mile road trip through some awesome country. Sign. Me. Up. Looking forward to an amazing experience. Thanks for all the transparency Albert and Zach.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford

Pulled the trigger today and switched my #1 reservation to Granger. 2000 mile road trip through some awesome country. Sign. Me. Up. Looking forward to an amazing experience. Thanks for all the transparency Albert and Zach.
Got it...thank you for allowing us to deliver your Bronco from our

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it...thank you for allowing us to deliver your Bronco from our
I think the big thank you goes to you, Sir. Appreciate all the information that made this potential road trip a possibility.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model