First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's not in your email? Surely you asked for a digital copy, not a hand written letter delivered by Pony Express....
They gave me one at the dealership. I was asking for the letter just to have some reassurance but I knew I can wipe my behind with it. 🙂
Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When did they tell you there was no mark up?

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They gave me one at the dealership. I was asking for the letter just to have some reassurance but I knew I can wipe my behind with it. 🙂
So if you knew you could wipe your behind with it, why do you think it matters now?

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You got that letter?

Edited: Am I drunk on Memorial Day or wasn't there some kind of ticket system for these to be available to people who already had Bronco orders? 'cause the way I read it OP and brother went in to just get "put on a list" for a Raptor? Because this below makes me think, if you thought just popping into a dealership and "being put on a list" wasn't going to work out well for you.

"FEBRUARY 11 CUSTOMER CRM

Tomorrow, Friday, February 11th we are sending a communication to those customers that expressed interest (Hand Raisers) in receiving a 2022 Bronco Raptor. There will be two versions of the communication:
• Version 1: You’ve been selected to order a Ford Bronco® RaptorTM
• Version 2: An update on Ford Bronco® RaptorTM
o Customer was not selected for the opportunity to order a Bronco Raptor via the Hand Raiser program

To help align messaging, all dealerships will receive a list of customers that expressed interest in Bronco Raptor and whether they were selected for the opportunity to order a Bronco Raptor via the hand raiser program. Allocation will be provided to cover these orders. Please look out for the list of customers from your regional representative in the next 24 hours. Total allocation numbers will be communicated during the next wholesale period.

BRONCO RAPTOR CUSTOMER SELECTION PROCESS

Customers were selected for the opportunity to order a Bronco Raptor based on the criteria listed below:
• Reservation Timestamp within their dealership
• NOTE: To ensure Raptors go to as many customers as possible, Bronco Raptor selection is limited to 1 unit per
unique email address

NEXT STEPS FOR HAND RAISERS SELECTED FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER A BRONCO RAPTOR

• Current Order Holders:
o No action is required at this time. We will send another communication when the Order Bank opens in March instructing customers to work with their dealership to change their unscheduled Bronco order to a Bronco Raptor.
o NOTE: All customers with an unscheduled order selected to order a Bronco Raptor will have their priority code moved to 99 to ensure their order does not schedule. If they no longer wish to order a Bronco Raptor, verify their build configuration is correct and remove the 99PC so the order is eligible for scheduling.
• Current Unconverted Reservation Holders:
o Please work with customers who have not placed an order yet to convert their reservation to an order.
These orders should remain on 99PC until the order bank opens in March and customers can fully configure their order to a Bronco Raptor."
Yes, which is why I got pushed back to 2023. This is part of the problem as u hear conflicting I formation. This is why I went to the dealership and asked questions. You seem to not understand what I am saying. I am going by what they told me that's all and all I did was ask questions and I expected them to be honest that's it. I am not complaining about what is going on in the .market however, I am complaining about how they are dealing with people. Had they answered truthfully I wouldn't care one bit about this. The point is that they were pulling a bait and switch strategy.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Today, prior they told me there won't be any. I can't find the letter that they gave me, but if it comes up I will post it. They didn't deny telling me this, they apologized and said some coaching will need to happen with the staff. It's all good, I just didn't appreciate the jerking around.

Sponsored

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, which is why I got pushed back to 2023. This is part of the problem as u hear conflicting I formation. This is why I went to the dealership and asked questions. You seem to not understand what I am saying. I am going by what they told me that's all and all I did was ask questions and I expected them to be honest that's it. I am not complaining about what is going on in the .market however, I am complaining about how they are dealing with people. Had they answered truthfully I wouldn't care one bit about this. The point is that they were pulling a bait and switch strategy.
Post up that letter and I will get to all of this afterwards.

ETA: That letter is your argument, and without it there is no reason to respond here anymore because this is all dealer said, I said.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So if you knew you could wipe your behind with it, why do you think it matters now?
It was more of an honor code thing. It's not like I went and got it stamped and officially verified lol. The manager of the dealership signed it and it was just a way for me to get some reassurance. Still no way to treat a customer, just tell the truth that's all.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was more of an honor code thing. It's not like I went and got it stamped and officially verified lol. The manager of the dealership signed it and it was just a way for me to get some reassurance. Still no way to treat a customer, just tell the truth that's all.
Just show us the letter.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's not in your email? Surely you asked for a digital copy, not a hand written letter delivered by Pony Express....
I did ask for a digital copy a bit later and they never answered of course.

Sponsored
OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just show us the letter.
Just show us the letter.
I just found the letter. I will not post it due to all the dealership name, info and stuff on there but here is what it says "such and such dealership will be placing an order for the Bronco Raptor". It is custom that our dealership won't charge an addendum. Purchase price will be MSRP plus taxes, titles and fees." The rest is just general sale manager signature along with address and bla bla.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At any time did you place an order or reservation as a means to get in line?

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just found the letter....Purchase price will be MSRP plus taxes, titles and fees."
Should be golden. I guess, 'no longer'.

OP
OP
NDM_84

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At any time did you place an order or reservation as a means to get in line?
I was trying to do that today. Both my brother and I. Earlier when I mentioned a line I meant to say the line we were in with the dealership. They told me I was #4 as allocations come in, I wasn’t talking about the official order. We initially just wanted to know how many people are ahead of us and where we stand.
Sponsored