First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. Call bronco support for price protection Cash offer code. Itโ€™s a code u give to your dealer to give u the price protection. My dealer has been on the ball. Already had it
We called they told us NO code or certificate for us. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ just going to hope for the best!
Sponsored

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So some interesting info for those of you w vehicles in transit who woke up earlier this week to EDD all of a sudden shifting out again 30 days. Had my flip to back out to 7/20-26 from its most recent 6/20-26. First impression. Wth happened now as I was told it was at the SD depot which is maybe 7 miles from the dealership.
Got some good news for once from Ford n Well per the tracker this afternoon the white whale has landed at the dealership.

2BFF8C76-9D10-416F-8015-BC4F77D7B00B.png

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
if you check out mine, it doesn't have the standard OBX side steps on it so either they forgot mine or it was taken back in Jan during production i'm guessing?

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 2BFF8C76-9D10-416F-8015-BC4F77D7B00B
i got an OBX and honestly had no idea about the side steps but just looked at my baby pic again & the steps ARE on mine!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i got an OBX and honestly had no idea about the side steps but just looked at my baby pic again & the steps ARE on mine!
yeah makes no sense- lord knows when this pic was taken

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to catch up but it seems many are awaiting delivery status. Mine went to that yesterday too and was never build status. Also on the backdoor and the dealer show a EDD 6-27 - 7/3. Dealer says they are all over with the meaning of this from about to be shipped to still chip hold.

there is a big road bike ride in columbus oh called Pelatonia that I want to ride. Itโ€™s a cancer support ride (180 miles). My question is can I trust ford to deliver by Aug 7 the ride date?? The ride is a big commitment to fund raise. I have a month buffer and the dealer is ok if itโ€™s actually comes as planned. Any thoughts??

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
did anyone else put down a $500 deposit, or just me? lol i know most of us put down the $100 to reserve, but i put down $500 on top of the $100 when i actually placed my order.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to catch up but it seems many are awaiting delivery status. Mine went to that yesterday too and was never build status. Also on the backdoor and the dealer show a EDD 6-27 - 7/3. Dealer says they are all over with the meaning of this from about to be shipped to still chip hold.

there is a big road bike ride in columbus oh called Pelatonia that I want to ride. Itโ€™s a cancer support ride (180 miles). My question is can I trust ford to deliver by Aug 7 the ride date?? The ride is a big commitment to fund raise. I have a month buffer and the dealer is ok if itโ€™s actually comes as planned. Any thoughts??
are you rail or convoy? guessing convoy? iโ€™m rail & i think my only set back would be the potential wait at the railyard for a truck to pick mine up. i would guess if youโ€™re convoy it goes straight to the dealership? iโ€™m thinking our groups dates have been pretty accurate! mine is in AZ (where i live) but has been stuck on the train in the same city for 2 days now. my EDD is 6/28-7/4. iโ€™m hopeful to get mine next week as long as it doesnโ€™t sit at the railyard for multiple days!!

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
are you rail or convoy? guessing convoy? iโ€™m rail & i think my only set back would be the potential wait at the railyard for a truck to pick mine up. i would guess if youโ€™re convoy it goes straight to the dealership? iโ€™m thinking our groups dates have been pretty accurate! mine is in AZ (where i live) but has been stuck on the train in the same city for 2 days now. my EDD is 6/28-7/4. iโ€™m hopeful to get mine next week as long as it doesnโ€™t sit at the railyard for multiple days!!
Yes convoy. Thanks good input. I think Iโ€™m going to pull the trigger on the bike ride. I swear if Ford screws me im going be in a state of Osky rage. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sponsored

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmm, I uploaded my pic a couple months ago and they still need it? Stale site?
Must be! Thanks for letting me know, I was kind of surprised at how few they had gathered!

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

did anyone else put down a $500 deposit, or just me? lol i know most of us put down the $100 to reserve, but i put down $500 on top of the $100 when i actually placed my order.
My dealer required an additional $1k deposit, which I had no issue with providing. That and my signed order sheet makes a contract, I think.

It's a 75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco and 2017 GMC Sierra 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, my dealer required a $500 deposit.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did not, but I know many did
Sponsored