First Name
Virgil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs-M5 & 750; Dodge Charger SRT, 30 4WD pickups
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got fired back in October. Made the mistake of reporting my supervisor to Ethics because I was tired of his abusive crap. No surprise the corporation took the side of management.

But, I got a new job (finally) three weeks ago, and FoMoCo still can't figure out how to build a Base model Bronco, so I'm good. What I am saying is look on the Bright Side, Ford is going to take so long to build your Bronco you might even be on your third new job by then. :cool:

Also, this is why I refuse to buy an Oxford White vehicle even though I live halfway to the surface of the sun. I don't need my Bronco to look like a Landscape Truck.
Sorry for your job loss. Hope it turns around for you. My business would love to have 4-door base Broncos as work vehicles but it is preposterous proposition, so we buy Nissan Frontiers instead and put caps on them. Ford's loss.
It appears my personal Bronco will arrive this Friday. It looks just like a 2023 Land Rover Defender X-Dynamic SE. Ford's loss.
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pritchards has always been a big fleet dealer, I think they supply all the Ford Chassis to Winnebago, wonder if these are for them as some sort of conversion or marketing tool.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To me a softop would be a strange fleet car, unless they are rental cars of course.
Was thinking the same, unless they're going to remove them and add a box truck type back to it.

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Broncos are approved for government purchase in Colorado for last year and this year. They are 32 and some change fixed as long as the dealer can get them. My department looked in to getting some but they didn't like how long I had to wait for mine.

Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't mind moving to MN we are hiring and having a hard time getting people. Manufacturing CNC stone machines. We are booked out thru the first quarter of 2023.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pritchards has always been a big fleet dealer, I think they supply all the Ford Chassis to Winnebago, wonder if these are for them as some sort of conversion or marketing tool.
I love even the thought of this. Winnebago topper please! Canvas sides lifting like an Ursa Minor 🤞 didn’t they do Toyotas Trekker- pre 4runner?

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got fired back in October. Made the mistake of reporting my supervisor to Ethics because I was tired of his abusive crap. No surprise the corporation took the side of management.

But, I got a new job (finally) three weeks ago, and FoMoCo still can't figure out how to build a Base model Bronco, so I'm good. What I am saying is look on the Bright Side, Ford is going to take so long to build your Bronco you might even be on your third new job by then. :cool:

Also, this is why I refuse to buy an Oxford White vehicle even though I live halfway to the surface of the sun. I don't need my Bronco to look like a Landscape Truck.
So many white cars out here in AZ! LoL!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Broncos are approved for government purchase in Colorado for last year and this year. They are 32 and some change fixed as long as the dealer can get them. My department looked in to getting some but they didn't like how long I had to wait for mine.
i figure Ouray or somewhere will get them. USFS in that area has Rubicons. San Juan County bought FJ Cruisers when they first came out. If it wasn't such a long wait, I would have purchased one for my .gov fleet ride. We have 10 trucks right now, mostly going to F150s. I would like to try a lightning as well.

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for your job loss. Hope it turns around for you. My business would love to have 4-door base Broncos as work vehicles but it is preposterous proposition, so we buy Nissan Frontiers instead and put caps on them. Ford's loss.
It appears my personal Bronco will arrive this Friday. It looks just like a 2023 Land Rover Defender X-Dynamic SE. Ford's loss.
2023 LRs being delivered.. while Ford still has 2021s it can't finish... ugh 🤦‍♂️

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i figure Ouray or somewhere will get them. USFS in that area has Rubicons. San Juan County bought FJ Cruisers when they first came out. If it wasn't such a long wait, I would have purchased one for my .gov fleet ride. We have 10 trucks right now, mostly going to F150s. I would like to try a lightning as well.
I was in a Lightning yesterday. Never thought I'd see an F150 with a warning of "Frunk Open" on the digital display. What the hell has happened to this planet since Covid started? 😱

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Fed deals are separate. Denver uses RHD wranglers for parking enforcement. Only the diesel wrangler was approved this year and for much more than the Bronco. It's only a matter of time before I start to see them as municipal vehicles in the mountain towns. My department really wanted one along with the Maverick but we couldn't get either. State pricing may be fixed but only if the dealer has some on their lot. The lightning is also approved for state purchase. I can't remember how much but it's significantly cheaper than market.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Fed deals are separate. Denver uses RHD wranglers for parking enforcement. Only the diesel wrangler was approved this year and for much more than the Bronco. It's only a matter of time before I start to see them as municipal vehicles in the mountain towns. My department really wanted one along with the Maverick but we couldn't get either. State pricing may be fixed but only if the dealer has some on their lot. The lightning is also approved for state purchase. I can't remember how much but it's significantly cheaper than market.
I used to work for the State of Colorado- we got screwed every year. I loved our big block 8.1' GMC, then it was no big blocks and my supervisor got a 5.7L dodge which was a dog towing the snow cat, I left the state a few years after we got a junker F250 6.4 diesel.

The last couple of years have been "interesting" for us in the Seattle area. In 2020 the GPC"Government Price Concession" on a F150 was almost $9k, the 2022 that I ordered was under $1k. We buy a truck a year, sonot a very big fleet, just consistent. We are able to buy off a few contracts via piggyback.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love even the thought of this. Winnebago topper please! Canvas sides lifting like an Ursa Minor 🤞 didn’t they do Toyotas Trekker- pre 4runner?
Seeing a camper conversion would be a dream. Seeing the EB campers that sat in the rear and overhung the tailgate are old school cool. They had the pop up canvas sided roof to give clearance while inside. Here is a link to a story on one for those who haven't seen them before.

For the 6G, chucking the soft top in the trash where it belongs is the smallest hurdle to overcome. The larger hurdle (though not to high for @BigMeatsBronco ) to clear is the modification of the roll bar to accommodate a camper build. Tailgate is a no big deal as it is just a matter of relocating the spare/camera and engineering the gate to drop down instead of swing out.
Sponsored