Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How will SAS do in the snow, though? I’m up the road in MA, and that’s my biggest concern with the package. I don’t have the wallet depth to drop $3.5-5K on SAS and then turn around and drop at least another $1.5 on a set of 35” winter tires & wheels...
Wide mud tires with no siping will not be great in the snow and slush on the roads. The wide footprint makes you go on top of the muck instead of cutting through it. Lived in MA for 35 years before moving to AZ. Manageable if you drive like a sane person but there are few people in MA that fit that description.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

seeing these pics just confirms to me that i 100% want roof rack, but i 100% also will want to take the roof off. has ford talked about how easy it is to take the roof rack on/off to then be able to take the roof on/off?
I prefer the roof rack too. Wish the rear anchor points were further back though. Kind of limits the size of a roof-top-tent, maybe, guess I don't have exact measurements. But seems you'd have some wasted space on the back part of the roof.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wide mud tires with no siping will not be great in the snow and slush on the roads. The wide footprint makes you go on top of the muck instead of cutting through it. Lived in MA for 35 years before moving to AZ. Manageable if you drive like a sane person but there are few people in MA that fit that description.
Not to mention that MT tires typically have rubber compounds that will get too rigid in the cold, also diminishing traction and handling.

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this truck! I would totally go w/ that combo.

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm no tire expert - are the tires with that Sasquatch package in the picture actual mud tires? Looks more like All-Terrain or Multi-Terrain(?) based on my limited experience.

Sponsored

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

this is my current color choice and the grey top work here, but does anyone know what the extra $1,200 is getting you on the painted top besides shiny paint and removable windows? seems out of whack unless the inside has a headliner and the grey is hard plastic

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. I think both Area 51 and Cactus Grey will great with the molded grey roof.
Yeah I think it'll be fine. Particularly the Badlands with its gray grille.
I'm no tire expert - are the tires with that Sasquatch package in the picture actual mud tires? Looks more like All-Terrain or Multi-Terrain(?) based on my limited experience.
They are not.
this is my current color choice and the grey top work here, but does anyone know what the extra $1,200 is getting you on the painted top besides shiny paint and removable windows? seems out of whack unless the inside has a headliner and the grey is hard plastic
That's it. Shiny paint, removable windows, and more weight.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seeing these pics just confirms to me that i 100% want roof rack, but i 100% also will want to take the roof off. has ford talked about how easy it is to take the roof rack on/off to then be able to take the roof on/off?
I'm wondering the same thing. Based on Ford's recent patent application for a removable roof rack, which appears to closely align with the Bronco roof rack, it looks like the Bronco roof rack will be relatively easy to remove.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190270414A1

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Then just remove it. It is made to be removed with no tools needed.
There's nothing under the disguise top but the stuff they got at Home Depot to build it. It is literally taped to the windshield and the rear vinyl portion to seal it. I didn't take a picture, but these are the ones I saw in Colorado a month ago.
Sponsored