Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last Friday I went home with a UNSCHEDULED: CLEAN build. Today I came in and chatted with Maya at FORD who told me that I am officially a UNSCHEDULED: BALANCED OUT build that she said pretty much means that I get a 2023. So my initial order date was July 13, 2021, I reordered on October 13, 2021 with a price increase and a loss of my color (Antimatter Blue) also the loss of the painted handles and mirrors on the Wildtrak Package.

I think that the biggest issue that I am having with this entire situation is that I keep loosing things that I wanted on my Bronco. I am afraid that I will most likely loose the Upgraded Navigation System too because Ford is pulling it from ALL 2023 vehicles, without the ability to add it later.

Sorry I am so "SALTY" today but I have to complain to someone and my dealership isn't going to do anything.

Hey FORD how about some swag?
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Silver lining....order Hoss 3.0!

Bronco Kage

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R; 2022 Bronco Badlands (7MT)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am afraid that I will most likely loose the Upgraded Navigation System too because Ford is pulling it from ALL 2023 vehicles, without the ability to add it later.
I have the navigation system on my Bronco. I wouldn't view not getting it as a loss. I find Waze and Google Maps work much better.

Sponsored
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63 AMG, CLA 250, TrailBlazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are 5 Broncos for sale at my local dealership available for sale; it's shameful to treat people like this. However, they are holding the price, there is inflation, and it costs more to build a Bronco today than it did in 2021. So our Broncos are actually getting cheaper by the day, if that helps. I sadly make myself feel better by continuing to buy aftermarket products that I plan to install on the Bronco I don't own yet, or even have scheduled. Do you think they will make this right by 1st quarter 2023?

OP
OP
SCBronco1

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Silver lining....order Hoss 3.0!
I just might if I get bumped.
There are 5 Broncos for sale at my local dealership available for sale; it's shameful to treat people like this. However, they are holding the price, there is inflation, and it costs more to build a Bronco today than it did in 2021. So our Broncos are actually getting cheaper by the day, if that helps. I sadly make myself feel better by continuing to buy aftermarket products that I plan to install on the Bronco I don't own yet, or even have scheduled. Do you think they will make this right by 1st quarter 2023?
I am not planning on Ford being able to make this good during first qtr. There are people that ordered way before me that still don't have their Bronco. There are first and second day reservation holders that still don't have their Broncos. I think that I might end up with a 2024 by the time this is all said and done. I just wish that things were better.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last Friday I went home with a UNSCHEDULED: CLEAN build. Today I came in and chatted with Maya at FORD who told me that I am officially a UNSCHEDULED: BALANCED OUT build that she said pretty much means that I get a 2023. So my initial order date was July 13, 2021, I reordered on October 13, 2021 with a price increase and a loss of my color (Antimatter Blue) also the loss of the painted handles and mirrors on the Wildtrak Package.

I think that the biggest issue that I am having with this entire situation is that I keep loosing things that I wanted on my Bronco. I am afraid that I will most likely loose the Upgraded Navigation System too because Ford is pulling it from ALL 2023 vehicles, without the ability to add it later.

Sorry I am so "SALTY" today but I have to complain to someone and my dealership isn't going to do anything.

Hey FORD how about some swag?
Not sure if the chart someone posted was real or fake but they had antimatterblue back for 2023 so at least you can get that again if it’s true

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today chat told me that I am still "unscheduled - clean" and not "balanced out". I wonder what the logic is to determine which orders get clean vs balanced status...

I'm a very late order (3/2/22) and have tons of constraints. BL, SAS, 2.7, MIC, Lux... and a dealer with a TON of orders in front of me. I assumed mine would be balanced out for MY23 by now.

OP
OP
SCBronco1

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today chat told me that I am still "unscheduled - clean" and not "balanced out". I wonder what the logic is to determine which orders get clean vs balanced status...

I'm a very late order (3/2/22) and have tons of constraints. BL, SAS, 2.7, MIC, Lux... and a dealer with a TON of orders in front of me. I assumed mine would be balanced out for MY23 by now.
Mine is a Wildtrak, there is no option that I didn't select except for HOSS 3.0

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you reserve?

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the navigation system on my Bronco. I wouldn't view not getting it as a loss. I find Waze and Google Maps work much better.
^^^ this, plus the freedoms you give away by signing up for FordPass are simply unacceptable to me. Read the agreement and user beware. My .02

OP
OP
SCBronco1

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not unit Jul 13, 2021. So I get it, there are many more folks in front of me, some being first day reservation holders, I am just annoyed with the process. Plus the changes that I can't control that Ford does, after I ordered and put money down.
Sponsored