John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the navigation system on my Bronco. I wouldn't view not getting it as a loss. I find Waze and Google Maps work much better.
I use Apple's Car Play. Very satisfied.
Sponsored

Last edited:

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last Friday I went home with a UNSCHEDULED: CLEAN build. Today I came in and chatted with Maya at FORD who told me that I am officially a UNSCHEDULED: BALANCED OUT build that she said pretty much means that I get a 2023. So my initial order date was July 13, 2021, I reordered on October 13, 2021 with a price increase and a loss of my color (Antimatter Blue) also the loss of the painted handles and mirrors on the Wildtrak Package.

I think that the biggest issue that I am having with this entire situation is that I keep loosing things that I wanted on my Bronco. I am afraid that I will most likely loose the Upgraded Navigation System too because Ford is pulling it from ALL 2023 vehicles, without the ability to add it later.

Sorry I am so "SALTY" today but I have to complain to someone and my dealership isn't going to do anything.

Hey FORD how about some swag?
Don't shoot me, because I could be wrong, but I believe your "unscheduled, balanced out" status pertains to your 2021 order. You are probably "unscheduled, clean" on your 2022 order. Our orders will become "unscheduled, balanced out" once Ford determines which orders will be completed as MY22's, and which will be pushed to MY23. I don't think anyone is "unscheduled, balanced out" as of yet.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last Friday I went home with a UNSCHEDULED: CLEAN build. Today I came in and chatted with Maya at FORD who told me that I am officially a UNSCHEDULED: BALANCED OUT build that she said pretty much means that I get a 2023. So my initial order date was July 13, 2021, I reordered on October 13, 2021 with a price increase and a loss of my color (Antimatter Blue) also the loss of the painted handles and mirrors on the Wildtrak Package.

I think that the biggest issue that I am having with this entire situation is that I keep loosing things that I wanted on my Bronco. I am afraid that I will most likely loose the Upgraded Navigation System too because Ford is pulling it from ALL 2023 vehicles, without the ability to add it later.

Sorry I am so "SALTY" today but I have to complain to someone and my dealership isn't going to do anything.

I have the High Package, not the Lux, and the high works fine. As far as the navigation systems go in actual practice, you have two simultaneous options at any one time, as long as you pay the annual subscription for the Ford service. You can use your phone and whatever navigation system you have on your phone for example I have Google Maps and Google Maps works just fine on the cars navigation system using my phone. Also I can choose Ford's navigation system and use that instead. When I talk to the car it goes right to the Ford system. But there's redundancy because either one works. Will you lose the Ford system entirely in 2023?

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ford Nav leaves a lot to be desired. So don’t fret over that. Maybe they’ll bring back AMB as a color choice it was my first choice as well and you’ll get that back. Still disappointing as heck.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am tired of people who reserved/order long after me posting about not getting there Bronco by now .There is a lot of people who reserved a year before you that still has no vin ,built date or clue to when they going get there Bronco .

Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have the navigation system on my Bronco. I wouldn't view not getting it as a loss. I find Waze and Google Maps work much better.
Wait til you go into the mountains or the desert and lose reception on your phone.
The stock navi, with all of it's faults, at least works without reception thanks to our trusty satellites.

That being said, if you do plan on going out where the Bronco belongs, download GAIA or ONX and download your trails and maps before you go, like a responsible adult. I know Google has this function, but the terrain and trail maps come in handy when you have no roads.

OP
OP
SCBronco1

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am tired of people who reserved/order long after me posting about not getting there Bronco by now .There is a lot of people who reserved a year before you that still has no vin ,built date or clue to when they going get there Bronco .
I feel for you and those that are in the same boat as you. You will be getting your Bronco before me for that reason, I am not voicing my concern to annoy you. I think that you could have said something like, "I sympathize with your woes at getting bumped for a 2023. I too have been waiting, even longer then you. Sucks doesn't it." I was not attempting to belittle those who have been dealing with this situation longer then I have, I just sharing my store and the pain that I am going thru. Smile and have a great day my friend!:)

OP
OP
SCBronco1

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great idea, change your order so you get further back in line. 👍
At this point in the game it doesnt matter, because its not coming in 2022

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today chat told me that I am still "unscheduled - clean" and not "balanced out". I wonder what the logic is to determine which orders get clean vs balanced status...

I'm a very late order (3/2/22) and have tons of constraints. BL, SAS, 2.7, MIC, Lux... and a dealer with a TON of orders in front of me. I assumed mine would be balanced out for MY23 by now.
What does "clean" or "balance out" mean? Did they explain this? I have been looking but can't find any info that explains it. Thanks

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does "clean" or "balance out" mean? Did they explain this? I have been looking but can't find any info that explains it. Thanks
Not sure the balanced out term has been completely confirmed yet, but the prevailing wisdom is that "unscheduled - clean" means your Bronco is awaiting scheduling to be built, and "unscheduled - balanced out" means your order has been moved to the next model year.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I reserved on July 18th 2020 a WT SAS MIC Mod Bumper LUX Pac with Hitch and paint protection and side graphics. Dealer called me last Thursday notifying me of an Aug 29th build with VIN number. I never changed my order or tempted to lower my build to get it quicker.
You should talk to your dealer and don't modify your order. You will regret it.

OP
OP
SCBronco1

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty much as I understand it, FORD uses this big calculator and adds up how many people are in front of you with the bronco options that you have ordered. Then they subtract the number of parts that will fit your Bronco that they expect to receive before they stop making 2022 MY Broncos. If the number of orders ahead of you is larger then the number of parts then you get bumped. At least as I understand it . . .

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty much as I understand it, FORD uses this big calculator and adds up how many people are in front of you with the bronco options that you have ordered. Then they subtract the number of parts that will fit your Bronco that they expect to receive before they stop making 2022 MY Broncos. If the number of orders ahead of you is larger then the number of parts then you get bumped. At least as I understand it . . .
Thanks

RVAM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wait til you go into the mountains or the desert and lose reception on your phone.
The stock navi, with all of it's faults, at least works without reception thanks to our trusty satellites.

That being said, if you do plan on going out where the Bronco belongs, download GAIA or ONX and download your trails and maps before you go, like a responsible adult. I know Google has this function, but the terrain and trail maps come in handy when you have no roads.
I was gonna say, you can download google maps for offline viewing and GPS locations work without a connection. I have never liked any car nav system I have ever used more than Google Maps.
Sponsored