Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last Friday I went home with a UNSCHEDULED: CLEAN build. Today I came in and chatted with Maya at FORD who told me that I am officially a UNSCHEDULED: BALANCED OUT build that she said pretty much means that I get a 2023. So my initial order date was July 13, 2021, I reordered on October 13, 2021 with a price increase and a loss of my color (Antimatter Blue) also the loss of the painted handles and mirrors on the Wildtrak Package.

I think that the biggest issue that I am having with this entire situation is that I keep loosing things that I wanted on my Bronco. I am afraid that I will most likely loose the Upgraded Navigation System too because Ford is pulling it from ALL 2023 vehicles, without the ability to add it later.

Sorry I am so "SALTY" today but I have to complain to someone and my dealership isn't going to do anything.

Hey FORD how about some swag?
I have the upgraded navigation and never use it. I use Google Maps with Android Auto works great and maps are up to date for the most part. Definitely upgrade to the HOSS 3.0.
Sponsored

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was gonna say, you can download google maps for offline viewing and GPS locations work without a connection. I have never liked any car nav system I have ever used more than Google Maps.
I use Google Maps whenever I can as well, and it only works without reception if I download maps ahead of time.
Meanwhile, the preloaded maps in the OEM navi works without reception so it helps. Another thing I like about the OEM navi is that the directions show in the instrument cluster.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just might if I get bumped.

I am not planning on Ford being able to make this good during first qtr. There are people that ordered way before me that still don't have their Bronco. There are first and second day reservation holders that still don't have their Broncos. I think that I might end up with a 2024 by the time this is all said and done. I just wish that things were better.
I have a 9/2020 reservation and a 1/2021 order and I am still waiting for my Bronco

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure the balanced out term has been completely confirmed yet, but the prevailing wisdom is that "unscheduled - clean" means your Bronco is awaiting scheduling to be built, and "unscheduled - balanced out" means your order has been moved to the next model year.
I don’t think all “cleans” will be made MY2022? Doesn’t dealer allocation matter (how many orders your dealer has)? Mine is clean but I don’t think I will get it 2022.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t think all “cleans” will be made MY2022? Doesn’t dealer allocation matter (how many orders your dealer has)? Mine is clean but I don’t think I will get it 2022.
Mine is “clean,” and probably won’t make ‘22MY. Once Ford figures how many more ‘22’s they can make, our status will be converted to “unscheduled, balanced out.”

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I just got off the phone with Ford and I was told mine was a 2 unscheduled clean and that while it wasn't a guarantee they expected to have mine done before the end of the year as a MY22. Who knows at this point. As long as my build is exactly the same I'm fine with end of this year or beginning of next as a MY22 or '23.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got off the phone with Ford and I was told mine was a 2 unscheduled clean and that while it wasn't a guarantee they expected to have mine done before the end of the year as a MY22. Who knows at this point. As long as my build is exactly the same I'm fine with end of this year or beginning of next as a MY22 or '23.
Yea I heard Ford say they are making all MY 2022 but I don’t understand when dealers have like 300 orders and 10 allocations. I’m assuming they will finish those 10 allocations or whatever already scheduled is left? I’m not holding my breath for mine to be built My2022

OP
OP
SCBronco1

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 9/2020 reservation and a 1/2021 order and I am still waiting for my Bronco
I hope that you don't get bumped. My fingers are crossed for you!

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait til you go into the mountains or the desert and lose reception on your phone.
The stock navi, with all of it's faults, at least works without reception thanks to our trusty satellites.

That being said, if you do plan on going out where the Bronco belongs, download GAIA or ONX and download your trails and maps before you go, like a responsible adult. I know Google has this function, but the terrain and trail maps come in handy when you have no roads.
Phones have GPS as well. If you don't set up your phone to have navigation out in BFE beforehand, then shame on you.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Allocation is pretty much the deciding factor. I have a 10/21 order from a dealer where I'm at the back of a 200+ line and mine is scheduled as 'clean'. He's confident most of his will be pushed as their allocation for 2022 has was slashed. That said, I have a walkin order I placed in february at another dealer, and it's getting built in August....Allocation is key.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Allocation is pretty much the deciding factor. I have a 10/21 order from a dealer where I'm at the back of a 200+ line and mine is scheduled as 'clean'. He's confident most of his will be pushed as their allocation for 2022 has was slashed. That said, I have a walkin order I placed in february at another dealer, and it's getting built in August....Allocation is key.
Did it have to do with one dealer being more popular due to msrp while other had markup? So one list was super big compared to the other

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did it have to do with one dealer being more popular due to msrp while other had markup? So one list was super big compared to the other
Yeah, my original reservation/order is with a dealer who is offering a discount. The one that's getting built is priced at MSRP.

And if ford sticks to it's current allocation formula, I might not see the reservation/order for a couple more years....

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't agree!
My order was placed 1/21 when the order banks opened. I'm #1 on the Bronco list at my dealer (I didn't start there but have been #1 since 1/22) and my dealer is still getting Broncos for people behind me on his list. The problem is that Ford won't/doesn't build many "loaded" Broncos. My dealer agrees with this assessment.
This one is on Ford and Ford alone.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait til you go into the mountains or the desert and lose reception on your phone.
The stock navi, with all of it's faults, at least works without reception thanks to our trusty satellites.

That being said, if you do plan on going out where the Bronco belongs, download GAIA or ONX and download your trails and maps before you go, like a responsible adult. I know Google has this function, but the terrain and trail maps come in handy when you have no roads.
All the Nav systems use satellites. Cell use is only for location services.
Sponsored

Last edited: