Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha, I saw this one yesterday when I test drove their Wildtrack! I think it's an abandoned order, they had two Broncos for test drive, the CO Wildtrack with 2.7 auto and I think a Big Bend in black with manual and the 4 banger. Didn't really look at it once I heard it's manual, I can drive that just fine, but it's not for Bay Area traffic. When we got there for our test drive he asked me which one I'd want to drive, they were parked next to each other, I went with what's closest to my order, CO Wildtrack (BL 2.7 for me) and this base with the steelies was sitting further back on the lot, across from where I parked for customer parking. I got that e-mail as well today. Awesome that you got it! And no markup and they even brought it to you? I'm liking them more and more, they're giving me xplan too, no weird fees, no nothing. I already have the number I'm gonna put on a check when it finally gets here, supposedly in production this week. They also had a white one in the service building, saw it when we drove back home. Probably getting prepped for a customer to pick up.

Have fun with this one and thanks for fighting fires, we sure need guys like you right now to help out!

I can't wait for mine, that test drive was the most fun I've had in a vehicle in like ever, you'll have a blast!

edit to add: my son is much more of a car guy than me (I was back at that age too though) and he commented on how much he liked the steelies when we drove off the lot.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Firefight911

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha, I saw this one yesterday when I test drove their Wildtrack! I think it's an abandoned order, they had two Broncos for test drive, the CO Wildtrack with 2.7 auto and I think a Big Bend in black with manual and the 4 banger. Didn't really look at it once I heard it's manual, I can drive that just fine, but it's not for Bay Area traffic. When we got there for our test drive he asked me which one I'd want to drive, they were parked next to each other, I went with what's closest to my order, CO Wildtrack (BL 2.7 for me) and this base with the steelies was sitting further back on the lot, across from where I parked for customer parking. I got that e-mail as well today. Awesome that you got it! And no markup and they even brought it to you? I'm liking them more and more, they're giving me xplan too, no weird fees, no nothing. I already have the number I'm gonna put on a check when it finally gets here, supposedly in production this week. They also had a white one in the service building, saw it when we drove back home. Probably getting prepped for a customer to pick up.

Have fun with this one and thanks for fighting fires, we sure need guys like you right now to help out!

I can't wait for mine, that test drive was the most fun I've had in a vehicle in like ever, you'll have a blast!
Exact same experience with WC as you. X-plan, upfront, no games, Shahram has been amazing to work with. Makes sense that it's an abandoned order more so than a mannequin, but, it really worked out for me with my circumstance. I drove a Sport after the Wildtrak and almost bought it but held off. I, like many others, needed to move from what I had to something else while waiting on my actual Bronco order. This was perfect timing. Driving around an 8-foot bed, 3500HD Denali diesel GMC made no sense since we have sold the RV, sold our old house here in CA, built a new home in South Carolina, moved my family into it, etc. I'm still here (apartment life and flying home often) until next year as it maximizes my retirement from the fire service. I'm only commuting around town for the most part. That sucks with the truck I had!!

I needed that test drive as well. With all the doom and gloom and delays, I was feeling very disheartened. That drive was so damn fun!!!!! Put me back in the game, realizing Ford my suck at rollouts but they engineered a real driving vehicle made for enthusiasts such as us.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a valid point you bring up. I have to question myself now on whether they specifically told me it was a mannequin or, as you state, it is merely an abandoned special order vehicle. I'll ask and post if/when I get an answer. It has been sitting on the lot for a couple of weeks as I went down to test drive the Wildtrak on August 18th and they were parked next to each other.
It’s abandoned.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s very impressive about WC not marking up. Gives me a little hope of finding some dealer around the US that might have a two door out there that’s abandoned!? I might transfer my two Lightning orders to them knowing how good they are, since I work in Concord.

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Grats!! I will wave happily.....not really(jealousy flex) :sneaky:
Ford Bronco An unexpected thing happened today... Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 10.14.04 AM

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah ha Phil, you just proved what I've thought all along. As an old worn out LEO I've always said that you Firefighters have all the luck. :)

Seriously, congrats on the nabbing of that stand by Bronco. Enjoy, and be safe.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah ha Phil, you just proved what I've thought all along. As an old worn out LEO I've always said that you Firefighters have all the luck. :)

Seriously, congrats on the nabbing of that stand by Bronco. Enjoy, and be safe.
Ditto! Lol.

But, they just saved my entire neighborhood from walls of flames!! I think they deserve a parade for that.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ditto! Lol.

But, they just saved my entire neighborhood from walls of flames!! I think they deserve a parade for that.
I agree Mario. I went into one burning house to back up a friend, and Firefighter. I told him I wouldn't ever do that again. It's one job that deserves all the accolades it can get.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Is it AmB or black? I can't tell. Congrats btw