First Name
Jacson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 exploer limited/2001 bullitt, original owner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got the same email today. I called my salesman he stuttered a bit then asked me to forward the email to him. He called the sales manager at home. The manager told him he saw my order in the system the other day, and that my Broco is due in the the dealership on February 9th. I don't know what to believe. My salesman is going to call me tomorrow when the sales manager is back and he is able to pull my order up in the computer and check the status. I am always super optimistic, but I don't have a good feeling about this. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

Buck_um42

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received this today as well. Bronco is currently in production, with the blend date being tomorrow.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wouldn't worry about it as you have the supporting evidence that indicates you did convert your order to a MY'23. Ford is still learning about mass emails. They sent this in error to some folks along with sending to those that rightfully deserve the refund with cancelling the order

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received this same email today and I got my Bronco delivered almost 2 weeks ago.
Now that's the level of competence I expect from Ford.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The inmates are running the asylum. You canā€™t make this shit up.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else receive the following from Ford?:

Refund Information Below​
Since we didn't receive your 2023 Ford Bronco SUVĀ® reservation conversion by the previously-communicated deadline of November 21st, your chance to journey into the wild has come to an end. Your 2021 Bronco reservation has expired and your deposit will be refunded in 20 business days to reimburse you for your reservation deposit.

If you have any questions about your reservations, please contact your dealer.

We appreciate your interest and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you to the Bronco Family in the future.​

Despite having converted my order to MY23, COVP, a purchase order, and having a follow-up call with Ford at the time to verify that everything was eligible for scheduling along with a PP certificate, a reservation cancellation email?

Tracker:
Ford Bronco Received unexpected order cancellation email from Ford 36720052-737C-4D52-BC22-987DE9962DB0
So, funny thing, I received the same e-mail today and my order was filled in mid-October . . .

I really think that sometimes orders were appropriately tied to reservations which explains what happens to me. Sadly I had to walk away from mine due to extraneous circumstances but the order was filled and shipped, I'd call to follow up but would say you are good.

OP
OP

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Obviously Ford's method of generating email lists is flawed.
Seems so. Should be a pretty straightforward task.

I hesitate to imagine what else is going on within the bowels of Ford when it comes to procurement and scheduling.

Groot

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 on 38s, CTS4 Wagon, e320 Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got the same email. After talking to Ford and the dealer- both confirmed everything was okay. Ford customer support said a bad batch of emails went out.

Sponsored

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else receive the following from Ford?:

Refund Information Below​
Since we didn't receive your 2023 Ford Bronco SUVĀ® reservation conversion by the previously-communicated deadline of November 21st, your chance to journey into the wild has come to an end. Your 2021 Bronco reservation has expired and your deposit will be refunded in 20 business days to reimburse you for your reservation deposit.

If you have any questions about your reservations, please contact your dealer.

We appreciate your interest and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you to the Bronco Family in the future.​

Despite having converted my order to MY23, COVP, a purchase order, and having a follow-up call with Ford at the time to verify that everything was eligible for scheduling along with a PP certificate, a reservation cancellation email?

Tracker:
Ford Bronco Received unexpected order cancellation email from Ford 36720052-737C-4D52-BC22-987DE9962DB0
I got it today too, from the same email that confirmed my order, later said it had been scheduled, later said scheduling was delayed, then last week said my Bronco is in production. On the Ford website it still shows my bronco in production, and I also have a VIN, and can see the window sticker. My salesman emailed me today and said that he can see that the build was completed on the 20th. So Iā€™m thinking that emails were sent in error. Hang tough!

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posted on TheBroncoNation (owned by Ford): https://thebronconation.com/news/bronco-cancellation-and-refund-emails-hitting-inboxes-t.16964/

By Laura Zielinski

Today, Ford begun sending two sets of emails: One to order holders and one to reservation holders. Both sets are for people who did not convert to a 23MY order for Bronco by November 21, 2022.
Take Note!
Importantly, these emails are in no way tied to the recent incentive news, which told people that orders not scheduled in 2023 would be cancelled. However, community members may be getting this email in error, as was the case for a Bronco Raptor owner with their vehicle already in the driveway.
If you received this email but you have a VIN, youā€™re safe.
If you are ā€“ā€“ or aren't ā€“ā€“ modifying your order to change from a Wildtrak or remove the constrained items (MIC hard top, LUX package, Sasquatch package), and you got this email, you are safe from cancellation right now ā€“ā€“ as long as you converted your order to a 23MY.
These emails only apply to people who did not to convert to a 23MY last fall.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A lot of people got the email today. Obviously Ford's method of generating email lists is flawed.

Double-check with your dealer. In particular... ensure your order has gotten COVP approval. But don't be surprised if it is much ado about nothing.
not to worry, the same software is used for scheduling builds against supply constraints like Sasquatch and MIC hardtops.