Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know. Just the thought of it pisses me off.
I'm on the fence about it. It could be a sub-brand like Bronco. Don't like it but I get it.

NOTE: I just tried to B&P a Mach-E, couldn't do it. Got stuck at "Find a dealer".
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm on the fence about it. It could be a sub-brand like Bronco. Don't like it but I get it.

NOTE: I just tried to B&P a Mach-E, couldn't do it. Got stuck at "Find a dealer".
I think the whole sub brand thing is because they've run out of names for cars. Chevy considering a Corvette branded crossover and EV also. No, just no.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the whole sub brand thing is because they've run out of names for cars. Chevy considering a Corvette branded crossover and EV also. No, just no.
Or the various motherships are trying to build share price of new spin off companies that don't have the stigma of the parents. Unknown. It's for highly paid people to figure out.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If anyone from Ford Corporate is reading this..please, please PLEASE go to McDonalds Corporate and see how they roll out a new product!! I guarantee it will NOT look like this:

***Coming Soon*** the new "McWonder burger"!! it's a full 3/4 pound of Angus beef on a sesame seed bun. (options include: Ketchup, onions, pickles, special sauce). Available with a side of French fries and a soda in the "value meal package".

***Update*** It's almost happening, get your mouth watering for 3/4 pounds of goodness!!!
Fine print: If you want Ketchup, onions, pickles, special sauce or the vale meal package...it could result in an extended delay at the ordering window to include a repositioning to the "pull up to the next window of lingering death" direction from the window employee.

I just don't think McDonald's would do a roll-out like that because they would have their ducks in a row before the show went off.

Now I understand the COVID crisis might impact pickle production but I have to think that they'd manage it better somehow.

just my .02 cents
I’m literally reading this sitting in spot #3 waiting for my damn chicken nuggies ?

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, when we reserved it was supposed to be 6 weeks from today in March.
There was literally no time ever when Ford said Broncos would start being delivered in March.

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got 4 twice, 2 reservations

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was literally no time ever when Ford said Broncos would start being delivered in March.
They definitely said spring. I have proof of that. Your reservation email from back in July says “vehicle available spring 2021.” I could swear they said March in the original FAQ on Fords site, but maybe I’m wrong. In any case, spring starts in March lol.

Then, there was a document leaked on here saying that job 1 would begin in March 2021. All signs pointed to job 1 being in March early on.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They definitely said spring. I have proof of that. Your reservation email from back in July says “vehicle available spring 2021.” I could swear they said March in the original FAQ on Fords site, but maybe I’m wrong. In any case, spring starts in March lol.

Then, there was a document leaked on here saying that job 1 would begin in March 2021. All signs pointed to job 1 being in March early on.
It was deliveries beginning some time in May which is still spring. Production was originally slated to start in March. Thank China.

AU98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still no email. Is there a formula on how Ford is sending the email, I.e. by reservation number, or who will make some kind off cut off? 7/23 reservation. Nothing in the spam folder. Dealer had previously reached out and said to standby by for the email and be ready to order.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still no email. Is there a formula on how Ford is sending the email, I.e. by reservation number, or who will make some kind off cut off? 7/23 reservation. Nothing in the spam folder. Dealer had previously reached out and said to standby by for the email and be ready to order.
Maybe your dealer is batching their emails by salesperson? Person A - here's 10, get these done and when you are done I'll get you 10 more. etc etc
Sponsored