First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got one too and email from my dealership.
Sponsored

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not gonna Lie - I'm feeling good with my 4 door, 2.3L, Badlands with MIC TOP, Mid package, No squatch

With a 7/14 Res I'm thinking I get mine in June/July window!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wonder how many people would be instantly happy if they just had an easy mechanism to keep relative place in line but volunteer to bump to 2022. I'm not alone in wishing I could just get an early 2022 and have no desire for a 2021 (but will take one if I have to).

People who want 21 would do nothing and naturally get their Broncos sooner. People like me wouldn't have multiple reservations trying to game the system for a 22.
The day of reckoning is coming for multiple reservation holders though. That element alone will make a big difference where people stand.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order the FE the way you want.

My 6th sense is, Ford will have plenty of 4 door , 4 cyl, 7 spd, (according to them the Big Bend model) low demand (by reservation holders) models Bronco's on lots shortly after production starts.

This is the same as they are presently doing with the Bronco Sport. My neighbor reserved a Bronco Sport Badlands (early July). Currently, there are tons of existing Bronco Sports on lots (including Badlands).... yet his reserved BroncoSport Badlands is no where to be seen or built. Go figure???
They may be at the point with supply chain that they push out what they can based on available parts in between filling orders to keep the line running.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Order the FE the way you want.

This is the same as they are presently doing with the Bronco Sport. My neighbor reserved a Bronco Sport Badlands (early July). Currently, there are tons of existing Bronco Sports on lots (including Badlands).... yet his reserved BroncoSport Badlands is no where to be seen or built. Go figure???

Sure hope I'm wrong!!!
This is likely the result of holding early builds until "OK to buy" has been issued. The early builds go out to the dealers while current production is for retail customers.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't received the email from ford canada,must mean no delays for us.I'll give a fair review for everyone when my Bronco comes in early ?

Kenny

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m bummed the 2dr is going to be a possible delay order. Everything else I expected. Nice to see the manual trans not included in that list.
3 of the 6 delays are part of my build. Add that white top available for 2022, I’m seriously considering waiting for 2022.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The day of reckoning is coming for multiple reservation holders though. That element alone will make a big difference where people stand.
You're definitely right. The whole process is overly complicated though. My BMW dealer I was once first in line for something, I didn't want it just then so every time I was given the option to take the next one or bump back again. Granted I have a good relationship with them but still.

To be fair to Ford it's easy when a dealer is managing a hundred people, much harder when it's all centralized and many orders of magnitude bigger problem.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe the design team was told only 1 color for each model. Then some models got the green light for 1 additional? Something like that.

Now I wait for the "This model has this number of trims and so does this model" comments...

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to my dealer today. He said for them it’s looking like only the first few days of reservations will be in the 2021 allocation (of course depends on reservation conversion rate). He said I’m definitely in the first group of reservations they’ll call to order a 2021 Bronco. Of course he can’t promise I’d get a 2021 because of all the things that can happen between now and than and also my desire for 2 door with lux package lol.

Just generated my X-Plan PIN (my dealer is honoring). I’m excited :).

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs