stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, my order was "canceled" in the sense that I refused to pay $5k over MSRP. Fremont Ford is terrible.

RIP anyone else who put in a reservation with them and doesn't want to pay $5k ADM. I feel bad that my reservation helped get them additional allocations (30% of reservation count counts towards allocations).
Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sent the dealer and email regarding the mark up. Below is my email to them and the response.
2CFB21AC-7B16-4256-8442-956232AC8583.png
D1C693A5-3914-4751-86FC-373B35D3F5A0.png
"the store that gives you more... markups"

What a crock of shit. I would lose my mind if this happened. However, also the exact reason I moved my order away from a dealer I was afraid would do this. Makes me sick that these guys get your orders to profit off of.

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They wanted you to cancel the order, now you just lost all recourse on the vehicle. The customer canceled the order.

It's the dealers vehicle now. They want to up charge it and as did an ADM.
Should have sat there until they released it to at the MSRP and told every customer that walked in to run away from this place before you get ripped off.

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They wanted you to cancel the order, now you just lost all recourse on the vehicle. The customer canceled the order.

It's the dealers vehicle now. They want to up charge it and as did an ADM.
Should have sat there until they released it to at the MSRP and told every customer that walked in to run away from this place before you get ripped off.
I don't want to post my text messages with the dealer, but I said I would be happy to drop everything and come purchase at MSRP, but would not be willing to pay any markup. They went ahead and canceled my order after that.

I never asked them to cancel my order.

JonesBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't want to post my text messages with the dealer, but I said I would be happy to drop everything and come purchase at MSRP, but would not be willing to pay any markup. They went ahead and canceled my order after that.

I never asked them to cancel my order.
I think I read you have 10 days to complete the purchase from the time it’s Delivered to the dealer… did they sell it before then?

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I read you have 10 days to complete the purchase from the time it’s Delivered to the dealer… did they sell it before then?
I don't think it has even arrived at the dealer yet. It's supposed to show up by Friday. I am not sure if they have sold it yet, I doubt it if they are hinging the decision on $30k markup for a not particularly rare soft top Bronco.

They immediately decided to cancel my order when i refused to pay over MSRP, my AMEX has already been refunded the $100 from the reservation.
Sponsored